Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct

by Blue Bell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct!
Desoto
Really good flavor I can eat the whole box in when day if I don’t control myself. They have the perfect flavor.
Neosho, MO
These never last in my house! Always having to put this on our grocery list every week!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!
Waco, TX
Love the crunchy chocolate shell and the soft vanilla center. They remind me of my childhood summers
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Webster, TX
The best ice cream of All time no matter which product, they are all a must. I highly recommend
Douglas, GA
I love crunch bars!! These crunch bars though are my favorite!! Really crunch and taste great.
Victorville, CA
These are some of my favorite ice creams they’re just amazing the vanilla inside is super good along with the chocolate outside
Eu quero aqui no Brasil não tem afff muito bom ainda mais com esse clima tropical que nos temos aqui mandem pra cá

Looking for your answer?