Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct

by Blue Bell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct!
Austin, TX
Who didn't grow up eating these? They're a delicious snack with a classic taste. The price is very reasonable and you can find them anywhere. My kids love them and so do we.
Las Vegas, NV
Every 3 days I eat one of these because I love it! The flavor is really good, smell so good, the price is accesible and you can find it in every grocery store
New Albany, MS
A little pricy but they are delicious. I love the crunch because I love the crunch candy bars. These are a nice try while I do my reviews for tv shows.
The blue bell crunch bars are filled with the famous blue bell vanilla ice cream that is creamy and smooth. And the crunch is always amazing chocolate
MOBILE, AL
These are really good. My whole family loves these. I use to be able to find them everywhere where I live but now only walmart has them.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
I love eating these crunch ice cream bars. I don't know what it is about this but I just love chocolate so I enjoy this very much.
Conway
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the crunch bars plus the brand of ice cream is the best! It is of great value! And taste just like a crunch bar
Brookshire, TX
THEY NEED TO BRING THESE BACK. I LOVE THESE. THEY WERE SO GOOD. WHY WONT THEY BRING THESE BACK? I MISS THEM SO MUCH.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great on the go ice cream treat. I love crunch bar flavor and combining it with ice cream is the best.
Who doesn't love a crunch bar! These are delicious. I could eat a while box at one time. I highly recommend these.

Looking for your answer?