BY BLUE BELL

Kayla T.
Keithville, LA
I'm not a fan of ice cream but these are my fav ice creams in the store. The ice cream taste really yummy and there is just enough chocolate and crunch to give it a sweet flavor! Whole family loves them. You can find them at most stores and there reasonably priced.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Krunch bars are great. I've purchased these before the taste is a chocolates vanilla flavor. That fulfills your mouth I purchased from Walmart for a very reasonable price and I wouldn't change anything about the taste!
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Love these as a night time snack or as a light snack during the day just anuf to hold u over tell dinner or the morning and kids love them as rewards as well for good behaver
Taelor A.
These are so underrated!! I love these ice cream bars. They have an amazing flavor and are quite affordable for how many you get in a pack. The value is definitely worth it! I have recommended these bars to other people and they’ve fell in love with them as well.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Chocolate lover all the way!! But these crunch bars just give u that extra crunch your looking for in an icecream.. Do not melt in your hands due to that thick layer of crunchiness
member-533949a5c
Mmm these are so good! From the inside being the tasty ice cream, first you are greeted with a chocolate all around barrier with peanuts attached and oh my goodness it's heaven! All the flavors put together, mmm delicious!
Meleah A.
So good and satisfying, especially those who love that crunch with their snacks like I do. The combination of vanilla and the crunch is just right. The price is comparable to other brands and it's usually available at Walmart.
Cassidy R.
Blue Bell alone is good enough, but the Krunch bars... Oh my goodness. So tasty, so good. Mmmm, If you're looking for something that has some crunch, but is ice cream, THIS Krunch bar is the way to go *two thumbs up
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
Who didn't grow up eating these? They're a delicious snack with a classic taste. The price is very reasonable and you can find them anywhere. My kids love them and so do we.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Every 3 days I eat one of these because I love it! The flavor is really good, smell so good, the price is accesible and you can find it in every grocery store