Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct

by Blue Bell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bell Krunch Bars, 12ct!
If you love chocolate and ice cream, you will love this. It's pretty much a Nestle crunch with ice cream. Great for a hot summer day. Eat 2 cravings at one and dont feel bad.
Keithville, LA
I'm not a fan of ice cream but these are my fav ice creams in the store. The ice cream taste really yummy and there is just enough chocolate and crunch to give it a sweet flavor! Whole family loves them. You can find them at most stores and there reasonably priced.
These are so underrated!! I love these ice cream bars. They have an amazing flavor and are quite affordable for how many you get in a pack. The value is definitely worth it! I have recommended these bars to other people and they’ve fell in love with them as well.
Longview, TX
Krunch bars are great. I've purchased these before the taste is a chocolates vanilla flavor. That fulfills your mouth I purchased from Walmart for a very reasonable price and I wouldn't change anything about the taste!
Edinburg, TX
Chocolate lover all the way!! But these crunch bars just give u that extra crunch your looking for in an icecream.. Do not melt in your hands due to that thick layer of crunchiness
Mmm these are so good! From the inside being the tasty ice cream, first you are greeted with a chocolate all around barrier with peanuts attached and oh my goodness it's heaven! All the flavors put together, mmm delicious!
Orlando, FL
Love these as a night time snack or as a light snack during the day just anuf to hold u over tell dinner or the morning and kids love them as rewards as well for good behaver
So good and satisfying, especially those who love that crunch with their snacks like I do. The combination of vanilla and the crunch is just right. The price is comparable to other brands and it's usually available at Walmart.
Blue Bell alone is good enough, but the Krunch bars... Oh my goodness. So tasty, so good. Mmmm, If you're looking for something that has some crunch, but is ice cream, THIS Krunch bar is the way to go *two thumbs up
Schertz, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never been a fan of ice cream bars, but when blue bell introduced this I became a fan. I love crunch bars so just adding this to ice cream makes it 100% better. Would definitely recommend to try this!

Looking for your answer?