BY BLUE BELL #6 in Ice Cream

Blue Bell® Buttered Pecan Ice Cream.
Natural and artificial flavor added.
Still a 1/2 gal. see more...

• What do you top this on? Pie? Cake? Eat it by itself?4 Answers
  • What distinguishes Bluebell from brands like Dreyers?6 Answers
  • I love the dutch chocolate, the vanilla, and the cookies ...4 Answers
Blue Bell Ice Cream Buttered Pecan Flavor
  • "my family cant get enough of this rich ice cream its slow turned and yummy and good till the last spoonful it will leave you wanting more and to try all the other flavors they own my family likes the homemade Vanilla and the dark chocolate " in 27 reviews
  • "It comes in a wide variety of flavors.. my favorite been banana pudding with actual bananas and vanilla wafers.. so effin' good." in 18 reviews
  • "Blue Bell ice cream is awesom, the favors are addicting, my favorites are the chocolate, cherry, and mint chocolate chip ice creams...I luv making a mint chocolate chip float with Sierra kist or cola, so delicious :-)" in 11 reviews
  • "My favorites are mint chocolate chip, peppermint, red velvet cake, and cookies 'n cream! " in 7 reviews
  • "My favorite flavor is buttered pecan but you can never go wrong with homemade vanilla either." in 7 reviews
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Yummmm!!! If you love pecan especially in your ice cream this will be the ideal treat. It's so creamy and rich in flavor. I take my medicine for lactose intolerance just to be able to eat it. That's a rare thing for me.~jessnherguys~
Julie P.
It doesn't matter which flavor of this ice cream you get, it's going to be absolutely delicious! Somehow Blue Bell is just a step above the rest! I don't know how they make their ice cream taste amazing every time, but please never change what you're doing Blue Bell!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Misty J.
Great flavor! Love the rich creamy flavor and the delicious caramel flavor with the pecan. Great on a cone or just in a bowl by itself. Always a go to brand and it’s from Texas so it’s gonna be good!
Tami W.
Justin, TX
Our family pretty much only buys Blue Bell! Always a great flavor, and we love rushing out to try the latest flavor! My favorite is Key Lime Pie, it's been a few years since it's been on the shelves, but if you see it, TRY IT!
Shelby M.
Yum yum yum is all I can say! This ice cream is such full of flavors! Affordable for how much ice cream you get. I’ve purchased this ice cream multiple times and I buy it either at Walmart or H-E-B. I will continue to buy
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Blue Bell Buttered Pecan flavored ice cream was my daddy's favorite, and he shared his love for it with us kids, and now we're all sharing the goodness with our own children. Guess you could say it's a family tradition!
Ashlie T.
Absolutely love Blue Bell ice cream 1st time I had it when I went out to Louisiana it's just so creamy the texture is just so wonderful and the flavors can't even explain But is it is definitely the best ice cream ever
Katie H.
beebe
This is the only brand of butter pecan ice cream my family will eat. It is very delicious. It is so much creamy than other brands. It is a little on the expensive side but so worth it. This will forever be our go to.
india m.
miami
Not my favorite flavor of ice cream but this always my second choice. I like this better than vanilla/strawberry ice cream. I have bought this multiple times. Overall i am very satisfied with this ice cream.
Kate G.
What's your favorite flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream?
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
How do you mix your ice cream?
Cassandra C.
What's your favorite flavor by Blue Bell?
Crissy L.
Whats your favorite Blue Bell ice cream flavor?
Anna J.