BY BLUE BELL

jocelyn y.
Houston
I used to eat this since I was 9 years old and I can still say that they are a year long favorite! Even if it’s winter time, I’ll still grab a box of these yummy paletas. I can always finish one box in a day!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Omg this is my childhood ice cream!! My nanny would buy me these and let me have one when I would help her outside with the goats. The taste was simple and not to sugary but when I taste them now they take me to that place in my childhood. I like the fact that Blue Bell hasn't changed the recipe of them after all these years! I buy these for my son since I just recently introduced him to ice cream and he gets this huge smile on his face when he sees me pull out the stick from the freezer!
Carissa H.
These Popsicle ice creams are such a wonderful, juicy snack to have during the summer. They come in a pack of a variety that helps satisfy your taste buds. They are smooth and delicious I would definitely recommend this to others.
Megan S.
Euless, TX
My all time favorite desert! I wish they would bring it back!!!! Healthy sugar free alternative desert! Affordable, hard to find!!
Lily G.
Harlingen
Love to buy these for the kids. We live in an area where it is always hot. They hit the spot with the kids.
Chelsea J.
Schertz, TX
Love these popsicles! Always remind me of when I was a kid. I would’ve rated them 5 stars, but I’m not a fan of grape and which they would have one other selection like strawberry or something!
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊