BY BLUE BELL #41 in Frozen Fruit

Liz S.
Katy, TX
Omg this is my childhood ice cream!! My nanny would buy me these and let me have one when I would help her outside with the goats. The taste was simple and not to sugary but when I taste them now they take me to that place in my childhood. I like the fact that Blue Bell hasn't changed the recipe of them after all these years! I buy these for my son since I just recently introduced him to ice cream and he gets this huge smile on his face when he sees me pull out the stick from the freezer!
Carissa H.
These Popsicle ice creams are such a wonderful, juicy snack to have during the summer. They come in a pack of a variety that helps satisfy your taste buds. They are smooth and delicious I would definitely recommend this to others.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
My all time favorite desert! I wish they would bring it back!!!! Healthy sugar free alternative desert! Affordable, hard to find!!
Lily G.
Harlingen
Love to buy these for the kids. We live in an area where it is always hot. They hit the spot with the kids.
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊