Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz

Find Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts at Target.com! Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz Size: 16 Ounces.

Is this product has different flavor?
I Wonder if this better than the crappy vanilla ice cream of different brands ?
Is this a good quality icecream?
Start your review of Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Amy O.
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Amy O.
I got this for free when Walmart decided to substitute my grocery order for a non dairy ice cream for my husband, with this full dairy ice cream 🤦‍♀️ Lucky me, I don’t have to share this one. Never tried this brand before, nothing exceptional, but still pretty tasty. Good amount of cookie crumbles in it, flavor was good. Not as creamy as I personally like, I feel like it’ll get icy if in freezer more than a week. And I’m a little turned off at the price point of $2.50 for a pint of normal ice cream. I can get full size for that same price. So I deducted a star for pricing of an average ice cream
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This review is for their flavor, Dutch Chocolate. Although I remain Dairy free for the most part, there are certain times when a girl needs to dig into a big bowl of rich, dark chocolate ice cream! Blue Bell is creamy, dense and satisfying.
Madelyn N.
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Madelyn N.
I got the rocky road flavor ,it was really good, very creamy and milky. My husband had the cookies and cream and he said it was the best Cookie's and cream he ever had. The chocolate ice cream is not very dark is more like milk chocolate but it was good.
Jadelyn W.
Spring, TX
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Jadelyn W.
Reminds me of a the butterfinger candy bar. This is one of my favorite flavors from this brand. This is on the sweeter side of things.
Jennifer E.
Pasadena, TX
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Jennifer E.
Purchased at: Target
so creamy and delicious great as a topping and goes good with most desserts. they have so many flavors to chose from 10/10
Tasha D.
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Tasha D.
Move texture super creamy the best definition of really good ice cream. I would love it in a soft serve but it is still a good selection
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Stefany B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ice cream ever, vanilla is my favorite. It reminds me when my grandma used to make homemade ice cream, very creamy and with a real flavor.
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz uploaded by Kat J.
Blue Bell Ice Cream is a classic creamy treat that is a timeless favorite of so many, and for good reason... It’s unfortunately not available in every state, but if you’re in the south, you should definitely grab a pint! They have so many different flavors and have been making ice cream for over 100 years, so they know what they’re doing... The only thing I would suggest as an improvement is better packaging. There was a whole scandal some time back with people purposefully opening the pints and gallons at grocery stores and licking the top of the ice cream, only to put it back for another customer to buy... Oh, and filming the entire prank to share on social media. If Blue Bell added a plastic shield in between the carton and the lid, that wouldn’t be possible and that trend wouldn’t have become so annoyingly popular. It definitely stopped my family from buying the brand for months... I would hope no one would be stupid enough to do that now, but,... Well, I hope. Let’s just leave it at that...
Schuylir A.
Tahlequah, OK
This is my go to ice cream when I hit the store lol it’s priced pretty well and it tastes so goooood! It also has an awesome texture. Not too icy and it freezes nicely! Sometimes I feel like ice cream can freeze weird if that makes sense....
Tracey D.
Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country! I buy the homemade vanilla for my husband. Their ice cream is creamy, has a great flavor, and the smaller containers ensure he doesn’t overindulge. It’s a staple at our house.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy T.
Fort Worth , TX
il y a 2 ans
Magalene R. il y a un an
A must have if you are a cookie and cream fan like myself. I love it.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
il y a 3 ans
Chassidy D. il y a 3 ans
I have and its amazing. If you havent tried brides cake flavor, its life!!!