BY BLUE BELL

Find Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts at Target.com! Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz Size: 16 Ounces. see more...

• Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new flavor? It's a mixture of the cookie dou...3 Answers
Christiana A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I don't like very many desserts, but ice cream is a dessert that I thoroughly enjoy. I have tried countless brands and I have recently tried Blue Bell. Let me tell you that I would go as far to say that Blue Bell is my favorite brand of ice cream that I have ever tried. I am a very indecisive person, so for me to claim this brand as my favorite holds a lot of weight. You won't find a creamier yet chunky brand of ice cream that stays native to the flavors it offers. I would try any flavor that is available and I would definitely say that you would be missing out if you didn't try this brand of ice cream at least once!
Kashifa Q.
I really like blue Bell ice cream. I think it's one of the best. It's tastes really good and I haven't found any other ice cream brand that tastes as good. I always get the cookies and cream. It's excellent. The tub is HUGE. So it does last a really long time. But with a group of people that ice cream tub is wiped out real quick. Everyone loves it. I usually get it when I make brownies so we can all eat it with that. It tastes really good. It's creamy too. And even if you put it back in the freezer after using it once, the next time it still tastes good. Unlike other ice cream brands. I totally recommend this ice cream.
Debbie D.
This ice cream is so creamy, so tasteful, I tried the homemade vanilla and can’t wait to try the others flavors. The price, quality and quantity it’s great. You can find different sizes, but when we are talking about ice cream, it’s never too much
Rhonda R.
Nashville
Blue Bells Camo and Cream is The BOMB!!!! OMG!!! Who wouldn't love it? Pistachio-Almond ice cream (which is green), Chocolate ice cream (which is brown)  and Cream Cheese ice cream! I buy mine at WalMart. Blue Bell is a bit high priced but it is such good ice cream!! If you find the Camo and Cream Blue Bell Ice Cream, buy it! I'm sure you'll be very pleased!!! (Wish they would make just a cream cheese ice cream 😄)
Chelsie K.
Russellville , AL
Bluebell is easily something you come into our home and can find. With a huge variety of flavors pleasing everyone is easy! Each tub is just as creamy as the last and packs AMAZING flavor in each tub. As for the HOMEMADE VANILLA flavor specifically, it is a great easy going family favorite around here for our goodies we often bake which is not only limited to cakes and brownies. A+ for sure!
Keisha F.
Durham
Blue Bell Ice Cream is my absolute favorite ice cream.  I grew up eating another brand, but upon discovering Blue Bell later in life it was an instant switch.  All that I have tried are delicious, but simple Homemade Vanilla is my favorite.  It's creamy, the price is affordable, and I love the variable sizes.  I will continue to buy Blue Bell over and over again!
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
This ice cream literally killed people and we were still like, "Okay, so when are you coming back?" It finally passed all their needed tests and got the misfortunes taken care of and now they're back in action. I'm thankful. Homemade Vanilla is phenomenal. If you want a float, add with Coca-Cola, no need to thank me for that suggestion. I'm doing you and your taste buds a favor. Also the dutch chocolate is EVERYTHING. I love Blue Bell.
Valerie E.
Florence, AL
Me and my husband fight over this ice cream!! There’s really no comparison of comparing HOMEMADE ice cream. Other brands generally don’t have the ACTUAL homemade taste. Although, they are pretty delicious...this one takes the win!! It’s nearly identical to your homemade ice cream that would take you a couple of hours to make!!! I love me some blue bell!!!
Donna M.
DeRidder
Well when the Creamery was closed and production was stopped lets just say the world nearly ended. I was a long withdrawl for the ice cream to get back on the shelves, I buy the old fashion vanilla and the tiny variety cups most often. The only thing I would like to see is for them to bring back the Creole Cream Cheese, it was the BOMB!!
J M.
Ice cream can be ice cream to me but Blue Bell has done a good job. I'm always impressed with the creaminess of all the flavors and how add ons aren't clumped in one area of the ice cream like I've experience in the past. The only thing that stops me from buying it all the time is the fact that blue bell is always being pulled from shelves.
Jessica B.
Has anyone tried the new flavor? It's a mixture of the cookie dough and cookies and cream flavors.
Nikole D.