BY BLUE BELL #4 in Ice Cream

Find Ice Cream And Frozen Desserts at Target.com! Blue Bell Gold Rim Ice Cream 16oz Size: 16 Ounces. see more...

• Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new flavor? It's a mixture of the cookie dou...3 Answers
Christiana A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I don't like very many desserts, but ice cream is a dessert that I thoroughly enjoy. I have tried countless brands and I have recently tried Blue Bell. Let me tell you that I would go as far to say that Blue Bell is my favorite brand of ice cream that I have ever tried. I am a very indecisive person, so for me to claim this brand as my favorite holds a lot of weight. You won't find a creamier yet chunky brand of ice cream that stays native to the flavors it offers. I would try any flavor that is available and I would definitely say that you would be missing out if you didn't try this brand of ice cream at least once!
MaKayla Y.
Gonzales
Blue Bell has always been a family favorite.! My great grandfather would always buy Blue Bell ice cream when we were younger so it has just always stuck. No other ice cream brand taste any where the same! I literally buy Blue Bell all the time. They have so many great flavors, right now my husband and I are trying Mocha Almond Fudge and it is just as good! If you are looking for awesome ice cream mixed with amazing flavors you can never go wrong with Blue Bell ice cream!
Caitlyn A.
Blue Bell homemade vanilla flavored ice cream is so smooth and tasty. I don't eat much ice cream but when I do I like to buy this vanilla flavor and pour a little bit of chocolate syrup on top. It is such a great combination, but you could put any topping on this ice cream or just eat it alone. It is still light feeling and smooth and creamy.
Kashifa Q.
I really like blue Bell ice cream. I think it's one of the best. It's tastes really good and I haven't found any other ice cream brand that tastes as good. I always get the cookies and cream. It's excellent. The tub is HUGE. So it does last a really long time. But with a group of people that ice cream tub is wiped out real quick. Everyone loves it. I usually get it when I make brownies so we can all eat it with that. It tastes really good. It's creamy too. And even if you put it back in the freezer after using it once, the next time it still tastes good. Unlike other ice cream brands. I totally recommend this ice cream.
Crystal S.
In all honesty I feel like all ice cream is delicious! But Blue Bell has been iconic and famously made ice cream for both good and bad reasons. My kids do enjoy the different flavors such as moo-llennium crunch and rocky road I'm glad that they finally got their Factory up to par so we can continue enjoying their ice creams for years to come
Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
Since living in Texas, I’ve been obsessed with Blue Bell. When they were recalled, I was so upset about it because no other brand compares! I always make sure to keep a pint of vanilla in the freezer. You never know if you’re going to need it. Best enjoyed with fresh fruit or warm brownies and pie.
Faith M.
Blue Bell’s homemade vanilla ice cream is the best in my opinion! I always thought ice cream had to be chocolate for it to be good; but this flavor proved me wrong. It is the only flavor we buy at my house anymore. It tastes exactly like the homemade vanilla ice cream I grew up eating!
Kaitlynn B.
Jacksonville , NC
We will only eat blue bell in this house love it and tastes way better than all the other brands. Tried the other but never can get enough of blue bell. Plus it’s back home all over the place we grew up with it always in the home
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
Blue Bell has THE best vanilla ice cream! It’s creamy and sweet and comforting, and I couldn’t say enough good things about it! You won’t regret it (unless you’re lactose intolerant, then you might wanna go a little easy on it)
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
This makes me sad!! I moved from Alabama where there was always blue bell in the freezer to Washington state and can't find it anywhere.. It is my all time fav ice cream...I havnt found a single flavor I didn't like
Jessica B.
Has anyone tried the new flavor? It's a mixture of the cookie dough and cookies and cream flavors.
Nikole D.