Blue Bell Christmas Cookies Ice Cream uploaded by Patricia D.Blue Bell Christmas Cookies Ice Cream uploaded by Kat J.

BY BLUE BELL #12 in Ice Cream

Your Favorite holiday cookies - chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and sugar - combined in a tasty sugar cookie ice cream with red sprinkles and a green icing swirl throughout. A very merry flavor!

April M.
Cape Coral, FL
When I first tried this ice cream, I thought it tasted a little watery and icy ... not creamy like expected. The more I ate it though, the better it tasted. It is absolutely delicious. We purchased this product based on a review we saw online and boy was it worth it. The cookie chunks mixed with the sprinkles and icing are kind of addicting. This is probably my new favorite Christmas ice cream. I recommended it to my family and they love it too. Definitely worth the cost.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
This is the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life ! If you come across this ice cream consider your self lucky! Drop all over brands! I tried this ice cream when I traveled to Tennessee and I have not been able to get my hands on another one since! It’s amazingly rich with flavor texture and creamy great flavors to choice from! A must buy promise no retreats!
Nikole S.
I love blue bell but this one not so much. I bought it and was so excited. For whatever reason I was ready to eat sugar cookie dough and nope it’s sugar cookie crumble. So that disappointed me. But it is a good ice cream And I like the colors of the sprinkles and icing but I’d rather not have those with my ice cream.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This ice cream is the best for comforting. Where I live, the gallon Blue Bell ice cream is only $6-$7 and lasts me a week or two. Highly recommend that when eating this, you are bundled in a soft blanket in bed or on the couch watching movies all day.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
Who doesn’t love cookies and cream? I absolutely love Blue Bell. When it was shut down for a little bit I had no other ice cream to eat! I am so glad they’re back. All of their ice cream is delicious and I’m always satisfied. It’s also very affordable and you can find some in the dollar store.
Jessica L.
Blue bell has to most delectable ice cream I’ve ever tasted. Smooth creamy, not overly sweet added ingredients are blended well throughout! I haven’t had a flavor that I was the slightest disappointed in. I do choose other brands from time to time but this definitely a long time favorite.
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
I’m from Texas so Blue Bell is a go to for ice cream. The Christmas Cookies flavor was excellent. I’m a huge sweets fan but the Christmas Cookies ice cream was almost TOO sweet. It’s sugar cookie ice cream with a frosting swirl and pieces of snickerdoodle and chocolate chip cookies.
Ariel R.
Fayetteville, AR
How could you not love this flavor!!!! I wish it was out year round because it is hands down my favorite flavor of blue bell to date. The flavor of this ice cream is like nothing I have ever had before, if you are debating whether to grab a gallon or not, I say do it!!
mariah m.
Provo
I spent awhile in Texas, and this was always to go-to dessert there. It is UNREAL. Some of the best ice cream I’ve ever had. There’s a knock-off called Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bunny Tracks that ain’t terrible either. Overall though Blue Bell takes the cake.
James J.
Blue Bell description: "A creamy vanilla ice cream with tasty chunks of chocolate crème cookies. We were first to create this innovative flavor." Blue Bell description: "A rich, creamy ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and chips of dark chocolate." Editor's note: Do not try baking the cookie dough.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this all organic ?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Is this brand of ice cream good?
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Is this healthier at all than other ice cream brands?