Blue Bell Christmas Cookies Ice Cream uploaded by Kat J.

BY BLUE BELL #27 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Your Favorite holiday cookies - chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and sugar - combined in a tasty sugar cookie ice cream with red sprinkles and a green icing swirl throughout. A very merry flavor!

Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HEAD TO YOUR CLOSET PUBLIX/WALMART NOW!

Okay, this ice cream is straight from the angels. Each bite is simply amazing. The red sprinkles, the green frosting, the sugar cookie flavored ice cream and then to top if off there are little pieces of chocolate chip and snicker doodle cookie pieces! It is SO good y'all!
Vienna S.
Nice taste and inexpensive with a whole lot of ice cream, and they don't have as many weird sounding ingredients, which makes it all the more nicer. Great value and I love the taste, not my go-to ice cream but it is 2nd on my list. They are not too sweet and they have a good variety, although I think the best is the chocolate.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Oh my Chirstmas!!! I could not believe the flavor in this! I searched high and low for this locally, and it was well worth it.. My hubbs and I finished a tub in like 3 days! Thought the green would be off putting, but not at all! I love the pieces of cookie in there as well.. I hope this continues to come out each Holiday season!
Laura C.
Austin, TX
OHH MYYYY GOODNESS!!

This is the definition of “taste like Christmas” it is absolutely amazing. My roommate and I️ bought the other night on a “quick target run”... we ALL know how that goes. But WOW I️ could eat the entire tub in one sitting. It’s something I️ wish would be year around, but we all know it’s seasonal 😫
Brenna M.
So I bought 2 of these just to double check that my flavor was correct... I am so disappointed in this flavor. It's cool to look at, but the flavor falls short and isn't quite what I remember. The green "frosting" isn't really anything but green colored ice cream. Lots of cookies throughout though!
Collin K.
Fort Collins
Go ahead and throw out all other cookie dough ice cream you he ever had, because blue bells version will knock those other ones straight out of the park. Their ice cream is so creamy and delicious. The flavor is just so abundant and the amount of cookies in the cream is just phenomenal. You can’t go wrong with blue bell
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite ice creams don't normally get this kind unless it's on sale since the price is a little high but I love it.  Cookies ice cream is one of my favorites, i'm a repeated consumer for this brand of ice cream but not often.
Amna S.
Love Blue Bell icecream, they are better than ice cream stores that I've visited before. Cookies n Cream and Coffee are some of my favorite flavors! My kids loved be Blue Bell as well! Great for summertime and love their fall flavors Peppermint!!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Y'all.
It taste like what I image Santa's house taste like.
How?! How in the world did they cram so many different flavors in there yet SOMEHOW they're all separate like you can taste the snickerdoodle and the little sprinkles.
I thought for sure this many flavors in one would be overwhelming, but it's not it's almost... dare I say? Light, the flavors aren't heavy at all.
I will cry once it's gone.
P.S I'm lactose intolerant and this ice cream was worth every minute I spent in agony over eating it.
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
Best I've ever. I have been eating this since I was a kid and I am obsessed. The flavor is just so good but not to spicy at the same time. It is on the unhealthy side though so I have to restrict myself on buying it. Overall though it's a great snack but gets ur fingers dirty.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Is this healthier at all than other ice cream brands?
Marjorie S.