Blue Bell Christmas Cookies Ice Cream uploaded by Kat J.

BY BLUE BELL #6 in Ice Cream

Your Favorite holiday cookies - chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and sugar - combined in a tasty sugar cookie ice cream with red sprinkles and a green icing swirl throughout. A very merry flavor!

April M.
Cape Coral, FL
When I first tried this ice cream, I thought it tasted a little watery and icy ... not creamy like expected. The more I ate it though, the better it tasted. It is absolutely delicious. We purchased this product based on a review we saw online and boy was it worth it. The cookie chunks mixed with the sprinkles and icing are kind of addicting. This is probably my new favorite Christmas ice cream. I recommended it to my family and they love it too. Definitely worth the cost.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
This is the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life ! If you come across this ice cream consider your self lucky! Drop all over brands! I tried this ice cream when I traveled to Tennessee and I have not been able to get my hands on another one since! It’s amazingly rich with flavor texture and creamy great flavors to choice from! A must buy promise no retreats!
Christian G.
Slaton, TX
Blue Bell ice cream is the best. I remember having it as a child and now I buy it for my 2 children and they love it. I've household favorite is cookies and cream but you can never go wrong with vanilla. Robert floats..
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
i am reviewing this based on all my friends and what they said, since every single store i went to didn't have this and it frustrated me so much.
!! all my friends said it was the best ice cream they have ever had and they tried to get again and they couldn't find it either.  i guess the company didnt make enough or expect it to go so well"
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When blue bell is on sale it is the best ice cream out there. The vanilla ice cream is just so creamy and the cookies give a beautiful crunch to it. The containers are really big but I prefer buying them when they are on sale just because it is more expensive than my normal ice cream.
laurel r.
Vineyard, UT
Absolutely the best brand of ice cream out there. For a while they didn’t sell the brand where I was living until one day they decided to stock the freezer shelves with them again and my life was made again. My only con would be that it’ll be gone in one sitting. By yourself alone.
Meka J.
Huntsville, TX
I love blue Bell must be a Texas thing. This is the only brand of ice cream my parents would buy when I was a kid. The other brands would melt before I would make it home from the grocery store and tasted awful trying to refreeze and eat but not my Blue Bell!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This ice cream is the best for comforting. Where I live, the gallon Blue Bell ice cream is only $6-$7 and lasts me a week or two. Highly recommend that when eating this, you are bundled in a soft blanket in bed or on the couch watching movies all day.
Jessica L.
Blue bell has to most delectable ice cream I’ve ever tasted. Smooth creamy, not overly sweet added ingredients are blended well throughout! I haven’t had a flavor that I was the slightest disappointed in. I do choose other brands from time to time but this definitely a long time favorite.
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
My ver pregnant friend just got this and introduced it to me for the first time when i was down in North Carolina visiting her. It must be a southern brand because i can not for the life of me find it ANYWHERE up here. Imagine the perfect blend of raw cookie dough and warm cookies all dipped into a glass of the most delicious milk. BOOM. This ice cream. get it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Is this healthier at all than other ice cream brands?
Stephanie R.