Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Wet Cat Food Grain-Free (Indoor) - Turkey & Potato

Blue Basics™ Wet Cat Food Grain-Free (Indoor) - Turkey & Potato

BLUE Basics is a simple, nutritionally complete diet for cats with food sensitivities. It's made with real meat and no corn, wheat, dairy, soy or eggs.

Is it a pate or chunky my cats will not eat pate
Start your review of Blue Basics™ Wet Cat Food Grain-Free (Indoor) - Turkey & Potato!
April Y.
Los Angeles, CA
My Jack likes this food, but it causes audible stomach gurgles after he eats it. I haven't noticed any other ill effects, but it unsettled me enough to stop using it. YMMV.
Keely M.
Paris, KY
This has been a great food, when I give my cat the wet food he loses his mind with excitement so I can assume he thinks it is great also!
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
For wet food my pet love this one. He is been eating it seen he was year old. No complaints he like the texture and is his favorite
Arelys R.
Ha sido excelente para mi perro ya que utilizaba otra y le causaba irritacion estomacal al utiluzar esta mejoro.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This is good for cats! Blue Buffalo is a very good brand! Cats love this! And I do recommend this
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This is another great canned cat food that my cat loves and I can always feel good about giving it to him because it's so healthy, natural, and easy to digest. Not a single complaint from my kitty!
Sierra S.
My cat loves blue buffalo! The first time she had it, she went crazy for it! I love the fact that they offer so many grain free products!
Kate K.
This product went over well with my two male adult cats . One has a sensitive stomach so I'm careful as to what canned food I will purchase. Its healthy ,tolerated well,and they love it !
Cheyenne D.
Oswego, NY
This is the wet food I use for my sister’s picky cat Juliet. She LOVES it! And the vet said it is keeping her in great health. It is more expensive, but worth it for the health benefits!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love it and i love that my cats love it lol its pricy but worth it. all natural grain free is the way to go..... i highly recommend it for your cat and even for your picky cats lol