Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Grain-Free Duck & Potato Recipe for Indoor Adult Cats

Blue Basics™ Grain-Free Duck & Potato Recipe for Indoor Adult Cats

BLUE Basics is a simple, nutritionally complete diet for cats with food sensitivities. It's made with real meat and no corn, wheat, dairy, soy or eggs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Basics™ Grain-Free Duck & Potato Recipe for Indoor Adult Cats!
Sydnee G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Great cat food. My cat is a very picky eater but he loves this food. Blue buffalo is the best cat food out there. I recommend.
Jessica C.
Elkton, MD
My cat loves duck! So nice to have a food with healthy ingredients for my fur baby! And without the chicken byproduct!! 😊😊
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Blue Basics™ Grain-Free Duck & Potato Recipe for Indoor Adult Cats uploaded by Blerina L.
Purchased at: PETCO
Blue basics limited is a great dry cat food. It’s especially god for cats with allergies.
Melissa B.
Olympia
The cats are loving this food. I love that it has minimal ingredients and I can get it easily from Chewy.com!
Laura T.
Malakoff, TX
Perfect for my Siamese. She eats too fast and barely chews so she vomits a bit. When I changed her to this food she has been eating it slower and less vomiting. She’s been on this brand for about 2 years. Kind of expensive, but totally worth it.
Ana S.
My cats & dogs absolutely love this product. Although it is a little more expensive.. They are organic and keep my pets healthy.
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
Blue Basics™ Grain-Free Duck & Potato Recipe for Indoor Adult Cats uploaded by Jenifer E.
We buy this for our two indoor cats at PetCo since we can't find at our local D&B. One of our cats is super picky on what she will eat, even other versions of Blue Buffalo food won't work! However, they both absolutely love this particular kind. As do we, since it's healthy and the first ingredient is always duck. I love knowing that I'm feeding my cats healthier food, and that the company behind the food doesn't test on animals either! I would definitely recommend this product for cat owners that are looking for a good natural alternative to food for their cats. It's worth the extra money, to know your animals are happy and healthy.
Lydia K.
My cat loves her food. We can only use two of the available flavors because she is allergic to chicken. We use this brand because of the ingredients, and wellbeing of our fur baby! I will only buy blue buffalo for our pets!
Maddison D.
Commerce, GA
My cats LOVE Blue Buffalo! It is the only brand of cat food that they don't turn there noses up to. I have two sweet fur babies- Biscuit (rescued male tabby) and Gravy (male ragdoll). Biscuit has a sensitive stomach, so I buy the Blue Basics formula to prevent him getting sick from too many crazy ingredients. Blue Buffalo is a company that I trust- they only use real, wholesome and natural ingredients (no additives, corn, or soy).
Kayla M.
When I had just 1 cat I fed her the BB life protection in the blue bag, then she gained weight and I put her on the BB weight control. then I got a kitten who needed more protein but was only interested in what her older sister was eating. the older cat has really dry skin and most Blue Buffalo products seem to help compared the the purina the humane society was feeding her. the Basics seems to be helping even more along with wet food for her. I think this is the perfect balance for my older cats needs while also giving the kitten a decent amount of protein and good fats. I also give them both their own wet foods (kitten kind for the baby and the wet version of this food along with other options for the older one) so that they stay hydrated because both don't drink too much water. I'm a huge fan of all of BB's dry foods and have nothing negative about any of the ones I have used, and the Basics wet food also seems great.

Looking for your answer?