Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Dry Dog Food (Small Breed) Grain-Free - Lamb & Potato

Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food (Small Breed) Grain-Free - Lamb & Potato

Ideal for pets with food sensitivities, Grain-Free BLUE Basics Lamb and Potato for Small Breed Adult Dogs is a simple diet that contains all of the ingredients they need for a nutritious meal, and none of the ingredients they don't.

For middle age- adult large breed dogs, would anyone recommend Blue Buffalo Dog Food?? [product:the-blue-buffalo-co-bluetm-freedom-grain-free-chicken-recipe-for-small-breed-adult-dogs-98]
Will I notice a difference if I switch to this brand from kibble? Will it affect my small dog?
Does anyone else's dog pick out the "Lifesource Bits" in this food? My dog usually isn't picky but he will purposefully eat around these pieces. The only way he'll eat them is if he's especially hungry that day.
Start your review of Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food (Small Breed) Grain-Free - Lamb & Potato!
Kara H.
Tampa
Best food I have found for my 3 fur babies. Within 2 weeks of my 10 year old Pitt starting on this food she has definitely never looked better or felt softer, she feels like silk. She also has so much more energy than she did before. I am so happy that I found this food for my babies.
Jennifer D.
Fairfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My littles were on royal canin and my vet was out so we tried this for a while and I was surprised they ate it as picky as they are. It seemed like good quality but after a few weeks my babies seemed to be itchy so we switched back to the royal canin
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food (Small Breed) Grain-Free - Lamb & Potato uploaded by Bekah L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog absolutely loves this! Never have to add anything to the bowl to get her to eat. I would say the price is fair because of the amount of food and amazing ingredients that it contains compared to other foods
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is the only food besides home cooked that I have found for my fog to eat without hurting her stomach. Both my dogs are on the smaller side. They both enjoy this food. The pieces really are small.
Magdalena R.
Cypress, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
The blue buffalo blue basic grain free lamb and potato recipe for small breed adult dogs works really great for my dog since he has a sensitive stomach he seems to love it as well.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dog food to purchase for my 4-year old maltese-shi-tzu mix. He is 15 lbs, and is a picky eater. However, he does enjoy this brand. What I love most about this product is that it has a limited number of ingredients. This is important to me because my dog has very sensitive skin and he has had severe itching associated with other brands. The price point is very good for the quality that you get. I would recommend this!
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the ingredients, and that is why I purchased this brand. My dog and cat although each receiving their specific type, They did not like the taste as much as they had other brands. They both did not like the dried berries in the food. Overall nutrition was great overall ingredients are great but the flavor was not appetizing to them so I gave them four stars.
Wendy F.
Black Mtn, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog did not like it! Very Expensive also! Great Ingredients though? My dog is very finicky though!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I didn't use the Basics small breed version but I tried this one out for my Big Dog and she didn't like it either, had to get her to eat it by mixing the wet dog food with it. It's a pricier food but a dog's happiness and health have no cost limits.
Maureen T.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: PETCO
Blue Buffalo Co. dog food is such a healthy choice. When I started feeding my dog Blue Buffalo his coat soon became very shiny and healthy. People comment all the time on what a beautiful coat he has. Thank you Blue Buffalo!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.
Pickerington, OH
il y a 2 ans
Kimberly M. il y a 9 mois
We’ve had three boxers all with sensitive stomachs and Blue Buffalo is the only thing we fed our dogs. My favorite is Limited ingredient Lamb and rice