Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Potato

Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Potato

Ideal for pets with food sensitivities, BLUE Basics is a simple diet that contains all of the ingredients they need for a nutritious meal, and none of the ingredients they don't.

[product:i-and-love-and-you-nice-jerky-grain-free-beef-lamb-chicken-duck-chicken-salmon-variety-pack-dog-treats-4-oz-3-ct] [product:blue-wilderness-salmon-recipe-for-adult-dogs]   I’m looking for a dog food for my 11 year old Dog with inflammatory bowel disease
I'm looking for a non prescription remedy to solve my dogs skin allergies. Anyone know if this one would help?!
Start your review of Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Potato!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs favorite food. She’s been eating this for years. Her favorite human food is salmon so this is perfect for her.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This dog food works great for our dog that has sensitive skin. We get this flavor for the salmon so he had extra Omega in his diet.
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
If you have a dog who itches a lot, changing their food is a good place to start, getting rid of grains and introducing foods that promote healthy skin. Two ingredients to look for that Ive found to be great for their skin are salmon and sweet potato. This brand offers a variety of foods that meet that need. I've definetly seen positive improvments in skin and coat when changing a dog to this food.
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Blue Basics™ Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Potato uploaded by samantha M.
Pretty good works every time nothing about the spiders that I would change this is a really good dog food my dogs enjoy it I have to buy a new bag almost every two to three weeks good value not pricey at all
Jennifer V.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cockapoo has a grain sensitivity and this was first choice, vet said he needed fish oil for his coat I’m so glad that this food had enough fish oil to suffice for supplemental fish oil which my Bruno hates. He’s 13 years old and has been eating blue buffalo since he was two years old and he still has the energy of my younger pups. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, Bruno loves his blue buffalo
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
[product:blue-basics-dry-dog-food-salmon-&-potato] I love Blue Buffalo as a brand and my two cats have always ate Blue Buffalo cat food. A friend started giving this to her dog after a vet mentioned trying it out. Her dog seems to be doing great and really likes the taste[product:blue-basics-dry-dog-food-salmon-&-potato]
Cara Z.
My dog is allergic to chicken and turkey so finding a high quality dog food she liked was a bit tricky. This food is perfect for her and she really enjoys it! My roommates dog constantly tries to steal her food so I guess he likes it too!
Johnny T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Fan Favorite for my late dog! Before her death. this was a fan favorite for my late dog. My dog had a severe allergy to chicken and because of it, the choices of dry dog food were quite low. When we discovered this dog food, it was instantly a favorite for both of us. The amount of ingredients were extremely impressive and i'm quite impressed that the value of the food is quite affordable! If your dog has allergy problems, I highly recommend this product :)
Mychelle H.
Phoenixville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really love the basics brand. My shar pei has very sensitive skin and we use to give him pedigree and he started losing his hair. Luckily, a friend told us about this and we've been using it ever since. We love there's not a lot of extra ingredients in it like chicken bi-products. I believe that's what my dog is sensitive too. He can have actual chicken but any bi-products is a no go. My chow chow loves this brand as well. She tends to have a more sensitive stomach so this has been keeping her regular.
Jessica Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand, no matter the flavor. Ease of change. No matter any factor. Made all 4 of my dogs really sick. When checking into it, there are certain procedures and chemicals in the food that make a Alot of families experience this as well. Would not recommend.