Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Grain-Free Wet Dog Food (Large Breed) - Turkey & Potato

Blue Basics ™ Grain-Free Wet Dog Food (Large Breed) - Turkey & Potato

BLUE Basics canned food is a simple diet developed especially with pets with food sensitivities. It's made with all of the ingredients they need for a nutritious meal and none of the ingredients they don't.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Basics ™ Grain-Free Wet Dog Food (Large Breed) - Turkey & Potato!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Blue Buffalo Basic canned dog food is the best! I always check the ingredients on the labels before looking for my dogs food. The only con I can think about is, you can only get this food at a pet store.
Trevor C.
St. Louis, MO
It’s pricey but worth the money. Very good food and would recommend other pet owners.
Jessica M.
Pendleton
Our dogs have eaten the dry form of this food. But the canned is good too. I do recommend but it’s on the pricier side.
Emma B.
Fort Smith, AR
My dogs loved this product!!!  I have one dog that will eat anything and one that is super picky!  I have a medium frenchie and a medium boston.  And they both actually ate it!!!  I give them each half a can and it is enough to fill them up! I would definitely buy it again!!!
Samantha S.
Denville, NJ
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Once I switched to sweet potato it made a rod of difference.
daylin B.
baker
My dog loves this. He can’t get enough of it. My vet recommended it. I have a pitbull. I do mix it with dry dog food. I also mix it with add on’s that are good for dogs. I will keep buying it. Unless my vet says not too.
Margo T.
Minneapolis, MN
My furbaby Bleu is 11 and has extreme allergies, this is one of her favorite flavors. Since she has been eating this brand her itching has dropped by at least 70%. They do get a bit pricey and will keep buying. Would e nice to have coupons to lessen the blow.
Amanda P.
Fort Worth
My pups get so excited when this is added to their dry turkey and potato food. They love the taste and have been eating it for a few years. The canned food is perfect for my older dog who has trouble eating the dry kibble as well.
Rachele N.
A very smart choice for your pups. If you do your research you’ll find there are so many fillers in non-organic foods and it is not good for them. This product is the healthy dog food! We only buy Blue Buffalo brand for our dogs. Hope to keep them around as long as possible 💕
Lisset C.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog did not like this at all! We got this in a doggie treat basket and my dog ended up throwing this up. He normally isn’t a picky eater and this is the first time he throws any food up. So definitely won’t be repurchasing this.

Looking for your answer?