Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
BLUE Basics Grain-Free Large Breed Lamb Recipe Food for Dog

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Large Breed Lamb Recipe Food for Dog

Ideal for pets with food sensitivities, Grain-Free BLUE Basics Lamb and Potato is a simple diet that contains all of the ingredients they need for a nutritious meal, and none of the ingredients they don't.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BLUE Basics Grain-Free Large Breed Lamb Recipe Food for Dog!
Lisa S.
Nampa
My dogs love this food. Out of all the brands and products I had my dogs try this is their favorite. You can tell because their bowl is always empty and they give me that stare that indicates they want more. I didn't give it 5stars only because it is not a very big bag in comparison to other brands. We go through it fast. Would be nice if it were bigger.
Pamela G.
Frazier Park, CA
Bella loved the Blue Buffalo lamb & potato variety. She would not hesitate to eat her food like she has with some other brands. I stopped buying Blue Buffalo because it was a little pricey. We switched to Costco’s brand.
Joy J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a very sensitive stomach. This is the only dog food he does not throw up with. I always have a hard time when I run out of dog food because my local store does not carry the brand. I always have to drive across town in order to get this brand so occasion away I have no choice But to feed him another brand. I never have to worry when it's blue Buffalo.
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My best friend is an eight year old Golden Retriever. I have been feeding her Blue Buffalo brand dog food from Petco since I got her. Yes, their dog food is expensive but isn't your best friend worth it?

We recently switched her to the Grain Free formula based on the veterinarian's suggestion. My girl was having some skin issues on her belly and the tips of her ears. Even though it has only been 90 days on this formula, her hair is already starting to fill back in and her itching has decreased substantially. As long as my girl is happy and healthy then I am happy, and that is what Blue Buffalo has done for us.

Sarah G.
Timonium , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my dog the blue basics grain free duck and potato. He has a food allergy to chicken where he ends up ripping a lot of his fur out and gets really itchy. He eats this food all the time and have no issues with it. It is rather expensive but he eats it and it’s good for him so I continue to buy it.
Johayra E.
bronx
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product supreme quality my dogs have no digestive problems and they enjoy all varieties of this brand
Jessica M.
Pendleton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My daughters dogs still eat blue Buffalo. . Highly recommend their food. Food is pricier but they love it
Tiffany E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recommend this product highly for anyone who has a dog with food allergies. My pup can’t have chicken or beef and this is pretty much the only product I have found that does make him sick or itchy
Jenifer T.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only dog food that helped improve our dogs quality of life!! Fue loss, constant obsessive itchiness, red eyes, and diarrhea all gone!! We love Blue and will never feed our dogs anything else!
grace H.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Buffalo is one of my favorite brands. It is more on the pricy side but so worth it for my dogs health. I wish it was not so expensive so it could be more affordable for all. I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?