Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
BLUE Basics Grain-Free Adult Small Breed Lamb and Potato Recipe

BLUE Basics Grain-Free Adult Small Breed Lamb and Potato Recipe

BLUE Basics canned food is a simple diet developed especially with pets with food sensitivities. It's made with all of the ingredients they need for a nutritious meal and none of the ingredients they don't.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BLUE Basics Grain-Free Adult Small Breed Lamb and Potato Recipe!
Margo T.
Minneapolis, MN
My 11 year old pittbull luvs all of the Blue Buffalo products. All pros and NO cons, she gets excited when she hears me pop the tab on the can. It meets ALL my expectations and I definitely recommend this food to all pet owners.
carly P.
Charlotte, NC
Healthy, healthy, healthy!!! Wonderful food for dogs with allergies or skin conditions!! I work at an animal hospital and Blue Buffalo is one of the only brands we recommend!! All natural food and wonderful reviews from our clients!!
Shelby D.
Asheville
I love mixing this in with my dogs dry food to give her a little extra! It’s very soft and she loves it. She’s very active so I try to give her the best food possible.
Cheryl  W.
I always choose the grain free options with feeding my dog. When I use a can variety, this is the one I always go to. It doesn’t upset my dogs sensitive stomach and he loves the taste. The ingredients are always high quality and this is very important to me when she using a food for my pets.
Carol S.
Boca Raton
My dogs get tail wagging excited awaiting this treat! In know it is actual food but they love it that much. I only use all BB foods as I have researched and found their products exceptionalism's. If you love your pets..why not give them the very best?
Amanda S.
Winchester, CA
I didn't see the one my dog likes But she did try this and wouldn't have anything to do with it It was so odd She refused to eat this one Other than that she loves other flavors and ofcourse treats
Megan S.
I read all the labels on my dogs dry and wet food and also their treats. It’s always nice seeing the main ingredient as the first one listed. My pups can’t get enough of this. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has picky pups!
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I really love this company because they use really good ingredients but they are so expensive. My dog really liked this tho
Carolyn H.
E Greenwich, RI
I thought the ingredients looked really great and the smell was okay but my dog for some reason just didn't like it so I don't think I could say I would recommend it
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
This really came in handy when my dog was sick. He was limited due to allergies for a while and I was mixing this in his prescription food. He really likes it, it was just pricey

Looking for your answer?