Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Basics Dog Treats Salmon & Potato Biscuits

Blue Basics Dog Treats Salmon & Potato Biscuits

BLUE Basics Fish & Potato dog teats are great for dogs with sensitive stomachs. The ingredients are all natural but limited in quantity so they taste great and are easy on your pet's stomach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Basics Dog Treats Salmon & Potato Biscuits!
Kathryn Makenzie W.
Plano, TX
Dog eats this up and loves all the flavors! Good for pups who have some allergies!!!
Loli P.
Tried giving this to my dogs. They don't even act like they want it. Not sure if it is a taste thing. . .my dogs just don't flock to this one. Granted, I do have small dogs, but I do break it in half and nothing.
Abbey M.
I love the blue dog treats. I know only the best ingredients are in them. A little pricey though.
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
My dog did not like these at all. They say sensitive but they made him pretty sick after eating just one treat. Not happy with these.
Kayla S.
Mount Horeb, WI
We started purchasing these when my dog developed digestive issues. He hasn’t had any issues since switching his food and treats to this brand. I’m so glad we found these and i would definitely recommend
Angelica S.
El Paso, TX
Our dog has a sensitive stomach so we most treats give him gas or the runnss. Sometimes he passes gas or burps. These symptoms do not happen when I use blue buffalo.
Cali F.
These are little cookie type treats that are good for dogs with sensitive stomaches. I have been giving my dog these for years! They are great!!!

Looking for your answer?