BY BLUE BASICS

Cats are picky enough when it comes to food but if they have food sensitivities, that cuts their food selection to even slimmer proportions. So to save yourself the hassle of hunting for a food that he/she will actually eat, try some Blue Buffalo Basics Grain Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food. This formula is made of limited ingredients that will lessen your cat & #39s food allergies while maximizing the nutrition he/she will receive. With turkey as a high-quality protein and carbohydrate sources that include peas and potatoes, this food is not only delicious but also an essential source of much-needed vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Rest assured that there are no chicken or poultry by-product meals and no artificial ingredient of any kind. Blue Buffalo Basics Grain Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food is the perfect choice to keep your cat in top form. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
This is my dogs favorite food by far. He has major allergies to a lot of things and this is the only food that doesn't make him break out. He's has an allergy to beef,chicken so I'm glad they make a grain free turkey & sweet potato. I just wish it was a little
More affordable
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I swear by this dog food. My dog was having digestive problems since he was a puppy. He would vomit and deficate blood even after countless visits to the vet and him being on a strict diet only consisting of prescription dog food. I did a lot of research because I was scared. Scared that the vet could never give me a definitive answer why this kept happening and scared I would lose him. I don't have children so he is like my child. I decided to give Blue Basics a try not long after he turned 3. He'll be 9 in September and hasn't been sick since. I'm so happy and grateful I found this dog food for him. I may have lost him if I didn't.
Indira V.
Our Spike is very picky with his food. We got a sample of this Blue Basics flavor and he didn't want to eat it but after feeding him a little bit on my hand he went for the whole sample baggie. I am now thinking about switching him to this.
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
My dogs love this food and my food intolerant chihuahua does well on this as well! It’s less pricey than the Wellness limited ingredient also!