Blue Apron

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Blue Apron is good overall. I tried subscribing for a while and stopping since I also cooked my favorite food my styles my tastes as well. Their packages were very fresh and easy to cook. They provided the recipes and how to cook them which are very nice.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I've tried several meal kit services, but Blue Apron quickly became my favorite. It's not just convenient; it's an exciting culinary adventure every week. The ingredients arrive perfectly packaged and incredibly fresh. I'm talking crisp vegetables, vibrant herbs, and high-quality proteins. It's clear they prioritize quality, and it shows in the final dish. Blue Apron goes beyond basic meals. They offer a diverse menu with exciting flavors and unique dishes I wouldn't normally cook. Each week, I discover new ingredients and cooking techniques, expanding my culinary repertoire. The recipes are clear, concise, and easy to follow, even for novice cooks. They include helpful tips and tricks, ensuring success in the kitchen. And the flavors are simply amazing! Every dish I've tried has been delicious and satisfying. Blue Apron offers various plan options to suit your needs. You can choose the number of meals per week, portion sizes, and even dietary preferences. This flexibility allows you to customize your experience and find the perfect fit. Blue Apron takes the stress out of weeknight cooking. No more grocery shopping, meal planning, or recipe searching. It's a convenient and enjoyable way to put a delicious and healthy meal on the table. If you're looking for a meal kit service that offers fresh, high-quality ingredients, delicious recipes, and a chance to explore new culinary horizons, give Blue Apron a try. I promise you won't be disappointed!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I did try Blue Apron a year ago when they had some advertising on Facebook. I bought it at a discount with just around $5 for 6 or 8 meals for 2 people. They have everything for each portion including all ingredients and recipe. I love it!