BLU - Vivo XL 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Cell Phone - Midnight Blue uploaded by Gavin V.

BY BLU

Meghan N.
I bought this phone when it first came out, so it was only $100. I've been using this phone for a few months now, and I am somewhat pleased with it. First, the pros. The phone is very light weight, has dual sim capability, has 16gb and 2 or 3 gb of RAM, it's very customizable (which is what I like about androids), and the camera is decent. It does have a 13 megapixel camera, but larger megapixels don't always mean a better camera. The photos are comparable to the iPhone 5, but you will sometimes see some of your photos washed out or weird lines if you take photos of something with stripes. The photos will always be too big to send and will be resized when sending it through text message. The photo will look worse, but there's no way to fix this, I'm sure it's like that with all Android phones. Now onto the cons. There are only 3 minor cons to this phone, but if you can overlook them and need a phone pronto, then you should look into getting this one. First off, it has their BLU logo on the very back of it. Luckily, it comes with a clear case, so I put a blue Disneyland ticket to cover up the logo. This leads me to the next con, which is there are NO CASES. I've searched on Amazon and some sketchy sites and all I've found were wallet cases and Skinomi stickers. I would much prefer hard cases or soft gel cases, but they are no where to be found. The last con is the audio. Sometimes, especially when the phone is charging, any sound coming from the phone will sound like static. I'll play music and it'll sound like it's coming from an old radio station when it's playing from Spotify. However, if you use headphones, this problem won't happen. I will most likely be going back to an iPhone, but this phone isn't too bad. I enjoyed using it.
Mihai T.
Springfield, IL
I've owned Iphones, Samsung Galaxys, and some other phones. I bought the Blu Vivo XL 2 months ago and so far I've been just as pleased with it as having a $600 phone. The phone is fast, battery lasts me a whole day, the screen is large enough for playing games, no complaints here. The good part is that the price tag is so good that I can get a new one every year and still save lots of money.
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Medo E.
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers love this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the market fullyThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Christie D.
Any problems pairing with Bluetooth?