BY BLU

Blu tank ii t192 unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white/pink see more...

Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Great quality, definitely worth the price! I bought this phone because I needed it to hold my other SIM cards. was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this phone! I was honestly expecting cheaper plastic, but this phone actually looks decent, the white casing with purple accent looks cute.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Techie Expert
Was actually impressed with this phone. I was not expecting it to be as durable and as great as it is. Definitely a good quality cell phone.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert
Es excelente ya que es compatible con cualquier compañía telefónica del mundo, además brinda la máxima seguridad de GSM!!!!
Lujain O.
Lujain O.
Whitby, ON
I was actually really impressed with this because it's really durable. It met my expectation because it's better than what I expected. It's easy to use became it doesn't have confusing instructions and better than what I expected and thought would it would be like.
¿en que colores viene?
Alejandra B.
¿es resistente en cuanto a caídas ?