BY BLU

Powered by a Mediatek 6580 chipset at 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor coupled w/ Android v5.1 Lollipop, user can experience seamless productivity. 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSPA+ 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touschscreen Android v5.1 (Lollipop) 5 Megapixel Camera w/ Autofocus, LED flash + Front-facing VGA Camera Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Mali-400 Graphics Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up see more...

jamal e.
Casablanca
My name is jamal,   I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 60.700 followers    Good News !!!! I will post your website and product  for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best Regardsif you require any addtional information i would be happy to
provide it my mailing address and contact me detailsare below
  .thank you for your time

jamal
my adress Email: tawasol.600@gmail.com
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Being an iphone user for ten years now I was very reluctant to buy this phone for everyday use but it kicks butt. Thie large screen is a world above my iphone 5. You can easily tweak the android system to run efficiently which Apple does not allow. Just go to -settings -about phone-click on about phone six or seven times...this will then open up a new option above where you see about phone...click and enjoy all the super advanced settings you now have total control over.
Mauricio S.