ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile PhonesBlu Products
Blu Studio 60 HD D650a Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - White

by Blu Products

Blu studio 6.0 hd d650a unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blu Products Blu Studio 6.0 HD D650a Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - White!
How would you rate this product?
samantha V.
Lynwood, CA
i'm not a Blu products lover but i have an uncle who was  fascinated with his new phone. He thought it was really easy for him to use and to understand. Seeing him so happy made me want to think about and i was having thought on changing my phone to try it out and see
Mauricio S.
Best product
Best product
Diannelly H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Iam not a Blu lover but my mom bought this and she fascinated with it, is faster, she can have all the application she wants, the camera is great, the size is perfect and the color of the screen are great even with protection. I used whit movilnet and She hasn't any problem

Looking for your answer?