Blu Products Blu Life Pure XL L260L 32GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible -

BY BLU PRODUCTS

Blu life pure xl l260l 32gb unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - white see more...

Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
I only liked its cool pointy edges. As well as the other blu studio phones I've tried their battery life sucks and it is only good use for a temporary phone use for a few months. If they fixed how smoothly it runs and its battery life then I would recommend this to everyone. Also more capacity storage would be nice. I recommend this for temporary phone and if your on a tight budget and looking for a nice looking phone or if you want a Samsung look alike. It is a very pretty phone ❤
Cristopher A.
11800 NW 101ST RD CITY MEDLEY STATE/PROVINCE/REGION FLORIDA MIAMI, FLORIDA 33178-1044 United States
This phone first impression seems like any phone high midrange detail that its cost is not like other phones in its class, plus it is an excellent phone with a very good memory and good camera so if this one little short is its battery even if you are not of this all day playing or applications this is perfect for you.
crystal g.
Asheboro, NC
I love phones like this it's just super nice how these types of phones take pictures and they don't freeze when your on a app or even when your on the phone with someone you can also download lots of apps with out paying so much also you can take as many pictures as you want which is super sweet i love phones like cause i have use one like these so i can say it's worth it.
Lidia Z.
I like this product, for my needs is excellent!
of course that I'm going to buy the BLU vivo IV and I love the features , the cost is so accessible! / Yo tengo este celular desde hace tiempo y me quiero comprar el Blu Vivo IV me gustan las caracteristicas del telefono excelente para mis necesidades y sobre todo por que el costo es super accesible!
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Salma M.
Kitchener
This is a reasonable product for someone who just needs their phone for basic needs however the camera is extremely shaky and it has a low RAM which means it is not able to run as many programs as you would like it to and you will not be able to download as many apps as you would like to. The space available on the phone runs out quite quickly. It is, however, an extremely affordable phone and is chic and looks nice. The sound quality of the phone is decent, as well. For someone who does not need an advanced phone, this is great. For those who are in touch with their technology, it is not the best phone.
Abbey L.
Two square for my taste .Everything else its ok.Not my favorite though it really depends on taste I don't like phones that are too big everything else it's alright .
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Lidia Z.
If you have one BLU! Would you buy another BLU Celphone and what would?