BY BLU

Blu janet t175 unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - yellow see more...

courtney c.
raleigh, NC
lol memories! now everybody has touch screen phones, I used to have one of these but it's a pretty decent phone, the battery life lasts pretty good, so that's a plus. I doubt anybody will use these kinds of phones ever again due to the fact that we have all this amazing technology these days.
Sara N.
Farmington, MI
This look amazing my friend have one and she love it she said this is one of she favorite phone...........
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
I used to own one of these. there easy to understand nd great for traveling.
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Jumana A.
I used to use one of these before, they do their work pretty much, if someone not interested to have a really big phone with like lots of stuff on it.