BY BLU

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these phones they’re very cute and easy to use. It takes amazing pictures. I don’t own one myself I used a friends however I may buy this in the future and I recommend it to other people as well.
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
This looks so beautiful and perfect. From what is says the camera is pretty good and I am definitely thinking about trying this. I like the way it looks a lot. Maybe they could change the home buttons but I still think it's great.
jamal e.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is jamal,   I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 60.700 followers    Good News !!!! I will post your website and product  for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best Regardsif you require any addtional information i would be happy to
provide it my mailing address and contact me detailsare below
  .thank you for your time

jamal
my adress Email: tawasol.600@gmail.com
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Yoeliz R.
Barcelona-Anzoátegui.
Bueno, el celular me gusta, es mejor que el Nokia, pero mejor que el Iphone, la cámara es muy buena, sin embargo me han dicho que la batería no le dura absolutamente nada, y la pantalla se rompe con tan solo un pequeño golpe.
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
I really like this brand .. The BLU Life Pure Android is a smartphone with a 1080p 5-inch screen, 13 megapixel camera, quad-core processor at 1.5GHz, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, FM radio, control gestures and HSPA + support.
salim N.
Sidi kacem
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review
this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products
by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy
from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Adress : quartier jawhara N 1346
City : sidi kacem
Country : Mrocco
Postal Code : 16000
Amine B.
street 613 N°6 El-Jadida
It is a very good product with high specifications and it has a large stokage, excellent camera and beautiful screen
Johanna O.
Techie Expert Level 2
Does it have good battery spans?