BY BLU

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Paul B.
Marquette
This is my current smartphone and I just love it. The display is beautiful, the battery life is excellent, the Bluetooth range and cell reception are incredible. The next phone I purchase will be Blu!
Hilary M.
I love my Blu phone! It works incredibly well and is much cheaper than buying a phone from my carrier. If you need a phone, I highly recommend going with this company.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
I really like this brand ... I just love it. This is my current smartphone and I love it. The screen is beautiful, the battery life is excellent, the Bluetooth range and cell reception are amazing. The next purchase phone will be Blu!
Victoria C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Noooooooo problems at all! I enjoy my android phone. The pictures come out perfect every time! My storage could be better, but i wouldn't change it for anyone
Kaylee M.
In my opinion I don't like android but if there was no such thang as and iPhone this would be my choice of phone but it's not the best to me
Andres G.
This cell brand is really good on my opinnion on this phone i think is really good for the dual sim, and is realy fast the system
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I've never had one but, I like white phones and it looks pretty awesome. I would choose this over a iphone any day.
Melina L.
Doral, FL
I kind a love it, is a great phone, easy to use, sometimes it doesnt let me open apps, but in general is good
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Love the color and I love galaxy phones, great battery, great brightness, and always working no issues.
Paola G.
I have this phone and i love it, easy to ise and great camera but what i dont like abou this is that you cant use a memory card and you cant take off the battery. I have four years with this phone and it still in good conditions, no scratch in the sreen or somewhere else, but the battery is dying, its lasts 2 hours in continuous use to dye and takes like 8 hours to fully charge. I would like to be able to change the battery
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone bought this phone?? Do you like it?