Blu BLU Advance 4.0 A270a Unlocked GSM Dual-SIM Android Cell Phone - White uploaded by Migreg H.Blu BLU Advance 4.0 A270a Unlocked GSM Dual-SIM Android Cell Phone - White uploaded by Shellian S.

BY BLU

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Claudio C.
Worked well for first 6 months. Now I need to put on speaker mode to hear my received calls. Maps hang all the time and I lost my way many a times even-though I have a good data plan... This smartphone isn't the best of this brand. My friends have another models of this brand and works great. I think the problem is this model in specific
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a phone that I truly love, it is easy to use and the features are simple to understand. It is affordable, it has met all my expectations so far. It is reliable for the most part, the biggest limitation for me it that the battery dies very fast.
It is the phone that I have now and I love it, it is very compact, comfortable and light !! It has a very good camera and the equipment is super functional !! I fully recommend it
Mariana P.
After 4 months of using, the phone begin to fail. I Don't recommend this cellphone. It's really good the first months but then... Ew.
Ka l.
Blu BLU Advance 4.0 A270a Unlocked GSM Dual-SIM Android Cell Phone - White is an okay phone. I think it should be cheaper though.
Migreg H.
Yo tuve este teléfono y me pareció bueno para ser un teléfono de gama baja. Tiene una cámara regular, el espacio es suficiente para quienes se iniciando en el mundo de la tecnología. Es sencillo de utilizar, las aplicaciones corren rápido y dentro de todo, es bastante practico este equipo.
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Lo he usado y es fluido en la apps, no es pesado, su cámara no es la mejor pero en sitios bien iluminados si se obtienen fotos decentes, no es costoso. lo recomiendo para personas que se están iniciando en el mundo de los smartphones, deberian de tener mas memoria ram y actualizaciones pues se queda en android 4.4.2 y pues ya vamos por android 7.0.1. Blu BLU Advance 4.0 A270a Unlocked GSM Dual-SIM Android Cell Phone - White