BY BLOW

A weightless protective primer that helps protect hair from heat damage. It acts as a protective shield, helping to detangle, strengthen, and condition hair. Protect hair from blow-dryer heat with this zero-weight conditioning mist that restores hair s natural proteins lost during heat styling. Heat styling doesn t stand a chance with this aloe vera and milk protein rich formula. Weightless conditioners and strengthening aloe creates a formula that detangles wet hair and prevents breakage, split-ends and flyaways while adding shine. Think of this protective primer as liquid oxygen for the hair that detangles and strengthens. Pure Protein Blend, including Sweet Almond, Milk and Rice, insulates hair see more...

Kayla G.
Downingtown, PA
I like this a lot as a heat protectant but I can only use it on my clients if I want a straighter look. I think this is super conditioning which can be very heavy. I think if they made this product a little lighter it would be more versatile
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
Perfect for straightening my hair in the morning. Light mist that doesn’t feel too heavy. Does a great job of protecting your hair. My bottle has lasted me forever.
Alma B.
matamoros
No se que pensar de él la verdad no lo eh terminado y ni creo que lo termine porque tiene demasiado producto
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Is this a necessary product?
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Is this product sticky, or makes your hair feel oily? I am always looking to try new products for my hair.

Amazon