Blowpro blowpro Textstyle Dry Texture Spray uploaded by Katie L.

BY BLOWPRO #34 in Texturizing Spray

textstyle dry texture spray by blowpro is a versatile formula that allows you to set hair texture in seconds. It's designed to give your hair not only dramatic definition, but to control oil and grease while building desired texture that lasts so you look great all day and into the next. How to use: Shake well and spray 6" to 8" away. Spray on previously blown out hair at desired sections. To finish, scrunch with fingertips for all over buildable texture and lift. Use next day to revive style. Brand: blow Pro. Style Name: blowpro 'textstyle' dry texture spray. Style Number: 986911. see more...

Samara O.
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a ton of texture sprays, and this is by far my favorite! I find a lot of texture sprays don't offer very much hold and seem more like dry shampoo. This spray combines texture and hairspray! I love Oribe's texture spray also, but you just can't beat Blow Pro especially when it comes to price! I did purchase the travel size just to see if I'd like it. It's safe to say that I'll be purchasing the full size soon!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this texturizing spray! I have recently cut my hair into a lob (long bob) and this product helps give me effortless waves that STAY PUT. My hair looks amazing when I use this. The only thing I would change is the smell. It doesn't smell bad but just odd. Definitely give it a sniff before you buy.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Blow pro hands down has the best texture spray on the market. I love love love this product. I use this every time I'm at the beach. Spray a little in my hair and it gives me the perfect effortless beach waves
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Denver, NC
This works well in giving texture and volume. It also works well as a dry shampoo. I would recommend this as an alternative if someone didn't want to spend the money on the ORIBE one.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect product for the extra soft hair that is hard to curl. Apply before you curl and then after. It helps provide that perfect texture to style.
Yoselina T.
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
This is pretty much like hair spray but the bad thing is that it makes ur hair do hard
Katie L.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cut my hair 2 years ago into a pixie cut & for 2 years I've been looking for the perfect hairspray/texture spray. This is by far my favorite! Smells great! Dry so it's not shiny, which was something I was having an insane time finding. Light enough hold, but also keeps the parts I want in place. I have short thick hair, so finding a product that works is a trial & error experience. This stuff works!
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
south river, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently discovered this hairspray at Ulta. Let's just say it is amazing. It left my hair touchable and with great volume. I like that it doesn't freeze my hair and yet my hair style lasts all day. Smells great too. It is a must try. It is a little on the experience side but def worth it.
lyna V.
lyna V.
urbandale, ia
I have straight asian hair. How can I achieve the beach wavy look with this texture spray?
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Calhoun, GA
How does this smell??
Cendu P.
Cendu P.
Milton, NV
Has anyone used this to help when doing a braid? My braids always come apart so quick because of my thin limp hair. I want to try some thing to add grit and volume