BY BLOW

A long-lasting volumizing mist with co-polymers that adds fullness and lift just where you want it. Are you longing for a plump, thicker style? blow up thickening mist is your answer. This styling agent increases the diameter of the hair shaft for a thicker, fuller blow out. blow up thickening mist is for anyone who wants all-over, long-lasting weightless body and fullness when blow drying their hair. It thickens hair without the "crunchy" feel after. Adds shine and styling flexibility and creates a pliable canvas for any style. It enhances the stretch-ability of the hair to create more style manageability. Co-polymer system increases diameter of hair shaft. Rice Protein enhance. see more...

Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
I bought this product and i was excited to try, and it did nothing i have very thick wavy hair and i found less expensive products worked better.
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
The BlowPro line was a huge disappointment for me. I have tried the Thickening Mist, Heat is On Protective Daily Primer, Ready Set Blow express blow dry lotion, and the Faux Dry dry shampoo. The last two were OK. They did their jobs but nothing too exciting. The first two were no good to my hair. They dried my hair out, the formula clogged the spray nozzle and I was always reluctant to reach for them. Not worth it to me.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I was so excited to try the blowpro line, there was a lot of hype about how wonderful the products were, but honestly NO one of their products stood out. I have used them all and they are all useless! Very disappointing.
Ashley D.
Danville, CA
Not a fan of this BlowPro finishing spray. I found that it left a white residue in my hair and I think its a bit pricey for the quality of the product.
Dana R.
Kenilworth, NJ
Nope. Did absolutely nothing. You may as well spritz water on your head.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
How much did you spend on the useless product?