blowpro Blow Up Root Lift Concentrate uploaded by Amanda R.blowpro Blow Up Root Lift Concentrate uploaded by Ellie R.

BY BLOW

Lift Your Look Achieve new heights and get the head-turning, full-body hair of your dreams. Fortified with Blow's vitamin-packed pure protein blend, Blow Up Root Lift Concentrate adds a healthy and irresistible boost to your hair care regimen. Increases fullness and manageability Unique targeted spray nozzle applicator Plumps tresses from your roots to tips Doesn't leave a hard or crunchy residue Especially Suited For: All hair types Essential Elements: A pure protein blend of sweet Almond, Milk and Rice strengthens hair. Free Of: Sulfates, Parabens and artificial fillers For Best Effect: Spray at roots and lift upward with brush as you blow dry. For a voluminous "bump" and extra height, apply in sections, starting at crown. Use with Blow Up Thickening Mist for added volume. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenn V.
I love this stuff, not to mention the brand itself! I have fine, stick straight hair, but I have a lot of it, so it's hard to find something that gives me volume without weighing it down. This sticks really gives me just the right amount of volume that lasts all day. I also love their blow out lotion.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
This product gives my hair so much volume and keeps my hair from falling flat all day long! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
This stuff works wonders! Always gives me volume without leaving any residue in my hair.
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
Such an amazing product leaves my hair looking absolutely amazing I would recommend
Adiana P.
Is this product really good?