BY BLOW

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A Beach Bunny All Year Long Achieve that sexy, coveted "beach hair" look 365 days a year - with no surf or sand required. Formulated with pure proteins, Beach Blow Texturizing Mist helps create natural waves without leaving behind any stiff, sticky or salty residue. Lightweight mist that nourishes and strengthens Helps hair to "scrunch" easily into soft, touchable waves Improves hair texture, manageability and softness Especially Suited For: All hair types Essential Elements: A pure protein blend of sweet Almond, Milk and Rice strengthens hair. Free Of: Sulfates, Parabens and artificial fillers For Best Effect: Spray on freshly cleansed and conditioned hair. Blow dry using your fingers to create tousled texture. To form natural waves, apply in sections after blow drying and "scrunch." Perfect for after using a curling iron too. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This really sets my waves after I curl my hair. I have fine straight hair and I scrunch this in after I use my curling iron for fun waves. I think this would work great for you ladies with wavy hair.