Blowout Primer

Shop Fekkai Blowout Primer Hair Styling at Bluemercury. Protective mist, scented by fruit and oceanic notes that primes hair for blow drying. Helps prevent breakage when heat styling.

Does this works on curly hair?
Does this leave hair feeling like ugh, heavy and oily but not oily if someone knows what i mean by that, kind of like u hairspray your hair and than comb it out. I bought this and used it but also used other products as well and I'm not sure but think it was this that caused my hair to feel that way???
Start your review of Blowout Primer!
Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this was a cream, but it’s a spray. I wasn’t crazy about that, but it has actually been fine. The scent is just lovely & it works great and it’s half the price of the salon product I was using. I will purchase it again.
Selena L.
Santa Maria
Blowout Primer uploaded by Selena L.
Blowout Primer uploaded by Selena L.
I love the same I always use this product my hair looks so much healthier and it makes my hair smell amazing I get a lot of feedback from friends. I use it everyday and on my daughter when I blow dry her hair
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Fekkai has the best products. This and the glossy care line are my absolute favorites.
Er E.
PITTSBURGH, PA
So, I know you're not supposed to gauge a product by the way it smells but I LOVE the way this smells. Like a fresh ocean. It protects my hair from heat and styling, as well as boosts some shine and reduces frizz.
nicole P.
Harwinton, CT
For thin, non frizzy hair, this product will work great! But, if you have thicker, frizzy or unruly hair don't waste your money. You'll end up using the bottle within two weeks with minimal results.
Erika M.
Philadelphia, PA
Blowout Primer uploaded by Erika M.
LOVE! I love this blowout primer, my hair not only smells amazing from this product but it stays frizz free all day.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
Blowout Primer uploaded by Tosha W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Started using this product 2 years ago and fell in love. Love the smell and it leaves my hair shiny and bouncy instead of stiff like most thermal sprays.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
This was just ok. I can’t determine if it works. I found that it’s better if I’m flattening my hair vs drying with natural waves. It smells nice. It’s a bit pricey. I probably won’t buy again.
Rebecca T.
Saint Johns, MI
This stuff is amazing. It is lightweight, smells amazing and works better than any oil. I will use this forever and ever.
My hair has been bleached and colored and is quite crispy in places. This spray allows me to flat iron my hair to a smooth finish without adding damage. Smooth finish!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
1,038 reviews
I love primer sprays. This one  makes me feel confident that my hair will be protected from my blow out and styling