BY BLOWFISH FOR HANGOVERS

Pain Reliever. Alertness aid. Contains aspirin and caffeine. see more...

• I've heard mixed reviews but I plan to try this. It seems like a ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Get 7-up or ginger ale. They will definitely work better. The taste is just plain awful and when your nauseous it only makes it worse. It's Alkaseltzer with a different name. I wouldn't recommend this and wish I could get my money back. They were a complete waste.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This is basically alka seltzer mixed with a pain killer. You're getting hydration from the water, stomach help from the seltzer, and a pain killer for your headache. Tastes way better than normal seltzer water. Not too unpleasant tasting at all. Really helps kick off your morning recovery. By no means a miracle formula, but it's helpful when you're trying to get a bunch of stuff in your system but feel miserable.
Jenniffer R.
This actually works!! I bought it for a trip to Vegas for me and my friends and it was worth it! My husbands friend had a headache and 20 minutes after using it, gone! So i will definitely buy it again
Emily M.
I love this! I received this as a gift and it works so well!! It takes away hangovers and I even use it on mornings I feel a little droggy and have headaches!
Christina R.
Medford , MA
Hate these. I received a sample a few years ago and its disgusting. All you really need is some Advil and a Red Bull, it does the same thing
Kaitiye B.
I literally by every box my cvs has of Blowfish. Total lifesaver. I use them for more than just hangovers. Great taste.
Kristin R.
Philadelphia, PA
Never heard a bad thing about it. Very effective. Can be bought at a local drugstore, but may be limited
Katerina S.
Blansko
I don't consider myself an alcoholic. I would say I drink about once a month but when I do drink I drink. I pound back Jager until I end up in some strangers bed room dressed like a drag queen. After taking the walk of shame I throw some blowfish in a red solo cup head to work and this product makes it seem like the night prior was just a bad dream. Cheers
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've heard mixed reviews but I plan to try this. It seems like a heavy dose of excedrin migraine in alka seltzer form. Is there anything in it to help with nausea?