blow Pro Faux Dry Shampoo uploaded by Marybeth F.

BY BLOW

Avoid a Hair Faux Pas No time to wash your hair? No worries. Transform droopiness into gorgeousness with Blow Pro Faux Dry Dry Shampoo. This amazing dry shampoo, used at the renowned New York salon Blow, refreshes hair without water. Its formula instantly absorbs natural oils from the hair and scalp, re-energizing blow dry styles so they last an extra day or two. Dry shampoo that instantly absorbs excess oil Won't leave behind a powdery residue or mess Volumizes at the roots without added weight Especially Suited For: All hair types Essential Elements: Micronized cornstarch absorbs excess oil from hair, while an exclusive pure protein blend of amaranth, lupine and wheat adds volume. Size: 1.7 oz. Free of: Sulfates, parabens and sodium chloride For Best Effect: Hold bottle upright. Turn cap clockwise to expose nozzle. Holding bottle upright 6-8 inches away from hair, divide hair into sections and squeeze middle of bottle until translucent "poufs" of fine powder appear. Massage powder into scalp and brush or comb hair as usual. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
Faux real, this is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I love it, it doesn’t have a scent which I appreciate. It really works with cleaning up my oily roots, sometimes on the actual website they’re bogo.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It works great and doesn't leave a nasty film. It is a pump bottle and not an aerosol maybe that's why it works so well. It doesn't have a scent and I probably will use this a day or two without washing my hair. This is my second bottle I have, and they have changed the packaging since my first one and this new package works much better.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
Review for: Other more...
I got a deluxe sample of this dry shampoo and honestly it was just ok for me. It worked really well but the formula was t quite my favorite. It does a good job soaking up oil which is nice. It leaves a little bit of white in my hair if I don’t brush it out well. Honestly I’m kinda indifferent about this product and will stick to my favorites.
Marybeth F.
Just bought this off Amazon because I had a few hairstylists recommend this. Love it. You would think having a white powder product it would leave white flakes like many aerosols do. It not this. Easy to use!! Recommend trying!
Cristi D.
Liverpool , NY
Review for: Other more...
This only dry shampoo I use and is the only dry shampoo that has worked for me consistently.  I am not a big fan of the sprays, and found that the powder dry shampoos, specifically Blow works the best.  I recommend it to all of my friends!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Review for: aqua more...
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos I have purchase in the past few years. Nordstrom had an awesome deal for these (2 for $20) and I had to snag it up. I bleach my hair (naturally dark brown) to a platinum blonde so I don't wash my hair often since it's so damaged so I rely heavily on dry shampoos. Since I basically white hair it doesn't leave a white cast, but when my roots do grow out you can at times if applied to heavily see that there is product left in your hair. One of the best tips I was given was to not wait until the morning to put this on, but put it on at night and let it do its thing overnight. You'll wake up to super sexy (and clean feeling) bedhed hair.
Jennifer G.
Marina, CA
I have used this dry shampoo for years now. Before I found this, I struggled through the limp hair.dry shampoo first. I struggled a bit with the design, and then redesign of the bottle. After that, all was well. This product is a godsend for people with an oily scalp and dry, limp hair. I use it after drying my hair because it adds lift and eliminated shiny scalp (the type that sometimes appears after home coloring). I can't recommend this dry shampoo enough! The one caveat is not using too much; you don't want the "George Washington" powdered wig effect. Use sparingly, let it "soak" in, then brush your hair in your usual style, and blow out for fabulous volume.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I'm not sure why this has such low reviews because this is my all time favorite dry shampoo. I tried maybe 10 different ones from Oscar blandi to tresseme and this is the only thing that I found work for me. Aerosol cans make my hair feel dirtier and also really gunky, so I prefer powders!

This powder is amazing because I don't wash my hair for 6-7 days and if I put this on 4th day hair, I won't really have to reapply until the last day again. If just lasts and lasts and feels weightless on the hair. Also, doesn't make you look like you have dandruff!
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
This is the only dry shampoo that i have found that works for me. I used to have to wash my hair everyday, but since finding this product (And becoming a mom that's too busy to wash my hair everyday!), i have been able to go 3-4 days without washing. If i go more than 3 days using the product, it does start to build up a bit and look like there is powder in my hair. i love the body it gives my hair along with taking out the oil. My only "con" is that sometimes i get a bottle where the tube and applicator gets jammed and i can't use it properly.
Aleah P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like this dry shampoo. I first received it as a free sample from Ulta. After a few uses, I bought it. It does get a little pricey but if you look for sales you can save some money. The only downside is I find it very difficult to get out of the bottle. I don't know if there is a trick but I end up putting the product in my hand because sometimes zero comes out and sometimes way too much comes out.
Alejandra H.
I've been looking for a dry shampoo thy can give me volume, would this one work?
Dannielle R.