blow Pro Faux Dry Shampoo uploaded by Marybeth F.

BY BLOW

Avoid a Hair Faux Pas No time to wash your hair? No worries. Transform droopiness into gorgeousness with Blow Pro Faux Dry Dry Shampoo. This amazing dry shampoo, used at the renowned New York salon Blow, refreshes hair without water. Its formula instantly absorbs natural oils from the hair and scalp, re-energizing blow dry styles so they last an extra day or two. Dry shampoo that instantly absorbs excess oil Won't leave behind a powdery residue or mess Volumizes at the roots without added weight Especially Suited For: All hair types Essential Elements: Micronized cornstarch absorbs excess oil from hair, while an exclusive pure protein blend of amaranth, lupine and wheat adds volume. Size: 1.7 oz. Free of: Sulfates, parabens and sodium chloride For Best Effect: Hold bottle upright. Turn cap clockwise to expose nozzle. Holding bottle upright 6-8 inches away from hair, divide hair into sections and squeeze middle of bottle until translucent "poufs" of fine powder appear. Massage powder into scalp and brush or comb hair as usual. see more...

• I've been looking for a dry shampoo thy can give me volume, would...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cristi D.
Review for: Other
This only dry shampoo I use and is the only dry shampoo that has worked for me consistently.  I am not a big fan of the sprays, and found that the powder dry shampoos, specifically Blow works the best.  I recommend it to all of my friends!
Jessica S.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the shake on powder and that it is not an aerosol can. It was lightweight and even the very next day after using it (hadn't washed my hair in two days) my hair still looked, smelled, and felt clean
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only dry shampoo that i have found that works for me. I used to have to wash my hair everyday, but since finding this product (And becoming a mom that's too busy to wash my hair everyday!), i have been able to go 3-4 days without washing. If i go more than 3 days using the product, it does start to build up a bit and look like there is powder in my hair. i love the body it gives my hair along with taking out the oil. My only "con" is that sometimes i get a bottle where the tube and applicator gets jammed and i can't use it properly.
Elizabeth P.
This is the first dry shampoo product I have used. I have really curly hair, so anytime I get a blow out, i want to hold on to it for as long as possible. I thought it worked well to get rid of the "greasy" look in my hair, but it felt a little grainy. Overall. it got the job done and I was able to go an extra day without washing my hair.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily mask for my curly, colored hair. Makes it so soft and shiny. My hair is red so I need all the color protection I can get and using this regularly makes a big difference.
Haley B.
This did the job as far dry shampoo's go. I went 3 days without washing my hair. However, I don't have the time to sit and violently shake the bottle in the morning just to get enough product out. The smell is unlike any dry shampoo smell and not in a good way. The one pro to this dry shampoo is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff unlike the aerosol versions. But for the price and difficulty getting it out of the bottle, I'll stick to baby powder.
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
I feel like this made my hair brittle. Yeah it dried it out but it reeeaaaallly dried it out. And the smell is so so
Elizabeth R.
Port Matilda, PA
This dry shampoo has saved me in the mornings!! Leaves my hair looking clean and it feels healthier than in the past when washed every day. The bottle lasts for quite awhile however I've had problems with the powder not coming out correctly (reason for the 4 not 5). Overall very happy with the product.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product like every other kerastase masque! Don't really notice much of a difference when using their different masques but they do all make my hair feel great!
Shelby W.
Chesapeake, VA
Thought I'd try a new dry shampoo since I use it religiously. This was ok. Nothing too special.
Alejandra H.
I've been looking for a dry shampoo thy can give me volume, would this one work?