blow Pro Faux Dry Shampoo uploaded by Marybeth F.
3 colors available

BY BLOW

Avoid a Hair Faux Pas No time to wash your hair? No worries. Transform droopiness into gorgeousness with Blow Pro Faux Dry Dry Shampoo. This amazing dry shampoo, used at the renowned New York salon Blow, refreshes hair without water. Its formula instantly absorbs natural oils from the hair and scalp, re-energizing blow dry styles so they last an extra day or two. Dry shampoo that instantly absorbs excess oil Won't leave behind a powdery residue or mess Volumizes at the roots without added weight Especially Suited For: All hair types Essential Elements: Micronized cornstarch absorbs excess oil from hair, while an exclusive pure protein blend of amaranth, lupine and wheat adds volume. Size: 1.7 oz. Free of: Sulfates, parabens and sodium chloride For Best Effect: Hold bottle upright. Turn cap clockwise to expose nozzle. Holding bottle upright 6-8 inches away from hair, divide hair into sections and squeeze middle of bottle until translucent "poufs" of fine powder appear. Massage powder into scalp and brush or comb hair as usual. see more...

• I've been looking for a dry shampoo thy can give me volume, would t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: aqua
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos I have purchase in the past few years. Nordstrom had an awesome deal for these (2 for $20) and I had to snag it up. I bleach my hair (naturally dark brown) to a platinum blonde so I don't wash my hair often since it's so damaged so I rely heavily on dry shampoos. Since I basically white hair it doesn't leave a white cast, but when my roots do grow out you can at times if applied to heavily see that there is product left in your hair. One of the best tips I was given was to not wait until the morning to put this on, but put it on at night and let it do its thing overnight. You'll wake up to super sexy (and clean feeling) bedhed hair.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I have used this dry shampoo for years now. Before I found this, I struggled through the limp hair.dry shampoo first. I struggled a bit with the design, and then redesign of the bottle. After that, all was well. This product is a godsend for people with an oily scalp and dry, limp hair. I use it after drying my hair because it adds lift and eliminated shiny scalp (the type that sometimes appears after home coloring). I can't recommend this dry shampoo enough! The one caveat is not using too much; you don't want the "George Washington" powdered wig effect. Use sparingly, let it "soak" in, then brush your hair in your usual style, and blow out for fabulous volume.
Aleah P.
Aleah P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like this dry shampoo. I first received it as a free sample from Ulta. After a few uses, I bought it. It does get a little pricey but if you look for sales you can save some money. The only downside is I find it very difficult to get out of the bottle. I don't know if there is a trick but I end up putting the product in my hand because sometimes zero comes out and sometimes way too much comes out.
Rosemarie P.
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
Review for: aqua
The best one I've used. It doesn't leave your hair feeling like you have "gunk" on it. The powder brushes in easily. I have almost platinum highlights so I try to avoid washing my hair every day and I use this on the days I don't. You would never know u didn't just wash it. It also adds volume when you use it. The bottle is on the smaller side but you do not need a ton.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best dry shampoo! I can wear it for way too many days before you can even notice. Its a translucent powder, not a spray, but it has a really awesome applicator that puts out little puffs of the product for even distribution. The only downside is it has aluminum in it which I don't think is awesome for putting on your body, especially near the brain.
sadie k.
sadie k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best dry shampoo I've tried! Lasts forever as a little goes a long way. The loose powder doesn't leave a weird residue and brushes in very quickly. Hair feels clean and doesn't feel like it has product in it! This is my go to for dry shampoo. It's a bit more expensive than the grocery store spray brands but worth it.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Port Matilda, PA
This dry shampoo has saved me in the mornings!! Leaves my hair looking clean and it feels healthier than in the past when washed every day. The bottle lasts for quite awhile however I've had problems with the powder not coming out correctly (reason for the 4 not 5). Overall very happy with the product.
Heather R.
Heather R.
My favorite dry shampoo ever! Works great and makes greasy hair disappear! I've tried many dry shampoo and this by far my favorite. It does come out white but once you work into your hair the white disappears!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST dry shampoo on the market. Totally worth the price. No residue and I can go 5-6 days without washing. This is truly my favorite dry shampoo. Love love love. 10/10 recommend
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product like every other kerastase masque! Don't really notice much of a difference when using their different masques but they do all make my hair feel great!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
I've been looking for a dry shampoo thy can give me volume, would this one work?