Add a Photo

By BLOW PRO
Faux Dry - Dry Shampoo - This dry shampoo dramatically transforms limp locks with Blow's exclusive pure protein blend of amaranth, lupine and wheat. The perfect solution for the fashionable girl on the go, Faux Dry cleanses hair, absorbs excess oil with micronized corn starch and instantly volumizes at the roots without weighing down locks. Unlike other dry shampoos, Faux Dry won't leave behind a powdery residue or make a mess, thanks to its exclusive fool-proof application. Whether you overslept or simply need a style freshen-upper, Blow's Faux Dry is to the rescue.Never tested on animalsFree of sulfates, parabens and artificial filler(1.7 oz.) - Faux Dry - Dry Shampoo
Photo (1)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I've tried just about everything and this is the only dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair look or feel chalky. It also doesn't make my hair feel heavy or weighed down. The scent is very light and almost citrusy if I had to describe it. It comes out of the bottle in a puff powder form and gives my hair a nice amount of volume as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing dry shampoo. (Check your local Ulta because they always seem to be doing deals on this brand) :)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bronx, NY

Bought at Ulta. This dry shampoo is great. It leaves the hair feeling clean while adding volume. A little goes a long way. The bottle lasted over 2 months. The scent is also very pleasant. It is pricy but it definitely does its job.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Clinton, MN

I love this product so much for refreshing my hair! Sometimes I just feel it's so hard to get product to come out by squeezing it, that I end up taking the cap off and sprinkling some in my hair. Does anyone have tips for this?

Join Now