Blow Pro blowpro Titanium Professional Hair Dryer + 3-pc. Travel-Sized Products uploaded by Luzsenny S.Blow Pro blowpro Titanium Professional Hair Dryer + 3-pc. Travel-Sized Products uploaded by Luzsenny S.Blow Pro blowpro Titanium Professional Hair Dryer + 3-pc. Travel-Sized Products uploaded by Luzsenny S.

BY BLOW PRO

With three speeds and three temperatures, blowpro's hair dryer cuts down drying so you can move on to the styling phase faster. Six LED lights clean the inside of the dryer, blowing out clean air and helping to promote a healthier scalp. It even includes three travel-sized blowpro products to give you the perfect blowout. 11-foot cord removable nozzle 1875W includes travel-sized starter kit of: blow out™ Serious Non-Stick Hairspray, heat is on™ Protective Daily Primer and blow up™ Thickening Mist Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
Omg this has been the best gift ever !. I totally love this hair dryer. The best thing about this blower it the UV light that it has . It gets hot very fast so be aware girls . I recommend it. I got mines at jc penny for an awesome price too
Stacy L.
I love this blow dryer! I bought this a couple months ago at Ulta for such a good deal. This blow dryer warms up fast and it is very powerful. It has a light inside, which scared me at first because I thought I was getting electrocuted lol. Other than that it’s a great product!
Jamie G.
Tinton Falls
I love this hairdryer. It is light enough to use without my arms hurting and strong enough to blow dry my hair quickly. It has a light on the end that shows where the air is going. Thumbs up on this!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This blow dryer is powerful! The best part about this is that it has a light on it. So you see where you're blow drying...yah, I've never seen that before. But the downfall with this is that it's heavy! I am not sure if I'm just use to using a light weight dryer but this one is so heavy. But it does work well