Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersBlow Pro
blowpro Titanium Blow Dryer w/ Oud Blow Dry Spray

Blow Pro blowpro Titanium Blow Dryer w/ Oud Blow Dry Spray

by Blow Pro

Become a blowout expert with this duo set from blowpro, including the Titanium dryer and Oud Blow Dry Spray. The lightweight, nourishing formula helps to smooth hair, adds shine, and helps to reduce frizz and flyaways. Equipped with Pure Air Technology and titanium plates, the Titanium dryer provides unbeatable power, plus quick drying time. How do I use it: To use the Oud Blow Dry Spray, begin by spritzing two to three pumps of blowout spray on wet hair and comb through. Then start sectioning the hair into 1" sections and use the Titanium dryer along with a round brush to dry the hair. Continue to section off the hair until you have achieved the perfect blowout. From blowpro.

How hot does it get and is it a god product to use?
I would like to try this
Is it worth it I would like to try
Start your review of Blow Pro blowpro Titanium Blow Dryer w/ Oud Blow Dry Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
I love this blow dryer. Its definitley the best 1 ive ever owned. I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It definitley doesnt fry my hair. My hair is nice and silky smooth from using this blow dryer. Its definitley a little high on price. But, not too bad. For the results, of how awesome and shiny it makes your hair, its so worth the money. And ive had mine for 3 years now. You get your moneys worth out of it. Ive raved about this blow dryer to my family and friends. If something happens to it, ill be buying another 1.
Lizbeyda F.
Cheney, WA
Love it.. it’s just the best hair dryer I have ever owned and I’ve owned so so many ...
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This product is amazing very good quality and value works very well leaves hair smooth and silky
Eva K.
new york, NY
I borrowed this from a friend on a recent girls' trip and was really happy with it. It is incredibly easy to hold - the handle is ergonomically designed so it is comfortable to hold. It has all of the settings you would expect. This might be my next purchase.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
I love this blow dryer. It's the nicest one that I've ever owned. I'd recommend it to anyone with hair!! Lol
stephanie E.
I am bragging right now cause this blow dryer is one of the best because it cut my time in half, I have a FULL head Of THICK hair and I was surprised when I wasn't standing in the bathroom for 35 minutes blow drying my hair. Thank you so much