Blow Pro blowpro heat is on Protective Daily Primer - 2 oz. uploaded by Sarah L.

BY BLOW PRO

Work it just like the pros do with a salon-quality daily primer that helps protect your hair from heat styling. This essential first step for an at-home professional home blowout contains proteins that help detangle, condition and strengthen your hair weightlessly. sweet almond detangles, tames flyaways and restores shine milk proteins and aloe vera seal the cuticle, insulating and protecting hair rice proteins nourish and moisture deep down for increased flexibility free of parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride Made in America. How to use: Spritz all over freshly cleansed, towel-dried hair before you reach for your dryer. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
This is my first primer for heat on my hair that I have ever used and it did absolutely amazing I am totally impressed and I will be purchasing this in the future
Carie S.
Arlington, VA
This is a good first step to blow drying. I have very thick, curly hair that I blow dry straight, so I'm always on the lookout for protrctive products. I sprayed this on before I blew my hair dry, and it left it soft and full of body. I even went out in the rain and my hair stayed straight. Good job!