Blow Pops Charms  Variety Pack 13.75 oz uploaded by Tracy G.Blow Pops Charms  Variety Pack 13.75 oz uploaded by Sarah J.Blow Pops Charms  Variety Pack 13.75 oz uploaded by Aura C.
Blow Pops Charms  Variety Pack 13.75 oz

Blow Pops Charms Variety Pack 13.75 oz

#7 in Candy Variety Packs

Charms blow pops variety pack 13.75 oz see more...

• Blow Pops Charms Variety Pack 13.75 oz or Spangler Dum D...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor and why?2 Answers
  • Do you bite these to get to the gum or suck/lick them lik...1 Answers
Blow Pops Charms  Variety Pack 13.75 oz
Blow Pops Charms Variety Pack 13.75 oz
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this ridiculously ginormous bag of Blow Pops on amazon.com to pass out for Halloween candy. It is a 4 pound bag of assorted pops that I would have purchased in October 2017 and they are BestBuy March 2019. The value on these was so good I couldn't refuse. I'm also glad our house only had minimal trick-or-treaters because that meant more Blow Pops for my husband and I. Of course the quality of the gum inside isn't great but it is a perfect candy for anybody. Just know what you are going to get. It's not going to be a piece of gum that's going to last you 2 hours when you're done chewing. It's a piece of gum you're going to chew for possibly 10 or 15 minutes before you spit it out because it's lost its flavor. But the gum inside isn't really the point of a Blow Pop now is it? They all taste so good. Sour apple, watermelon, and grape are all my favorites.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
These lollipops remind me of my childhood! It's a lollipop filled with bubblegum so you get 2 treats in 1. Flavors include: Grape,Cherry,Watermelon, Strawberry and Green apple. I have no complaints, all the flavors taste amazing.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Blow Pops have been my favorite sucker, since I was a child. I love every flavor, but the classic cherry 🍒 is probably my favorite. I always buy a bag or two of these around Halloween for my son to give to his friends. I never chew the gum for more than a minute or I’ll end up swallowing it! Blow Pops Charms Variety Pack 13.75 oz
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i used to like these as a kid . they weren’t my absolute favorite and they still aren’t . it’s a fun surprise having the gum at the center of the lollipop. the gum however has absolute no flavor and there isn’t that much to chew or blow bubbles with
Denise G.
Taste great and love the gum inside . My favorite flavor is watermelon. I like to eat them from time to time. There low cost and you are able to find them at the local stores.
Monica W.
These suckers are so good. They are nice for a little candy satisfaction. They come in a sharing size bag usually so they are good for sharing with others. They sometimes can cut the inside of your mouth after sucking it for a while.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
❤️ i love blow pops! they cut my mouth sometimes when it's almost gone i don't know why but it does but i usually get them at the dollar tree store a big bag for a 1$ can't beat that price at all! repurchase worthy for sure
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
My childhood favorite!!!! I always remember my teachers giving these out in class for good behavior so for me they have been a favorite for over 10 years now! I always go back to them when I want a happy memory!
Angel W.
Who doesn't LOVE a blow pop?? I have been enjoying this sweet treat since childhood. Thankfully they are sold in bulk. I keep these and other candies scattered around the house. Beauty & Food--my two loves. Besides, my deep affection for sweet confections keep my dentist employed ;)
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
loved taking these to school in high school! i had one every day and they actually didn't make my teeth hurt or my tongue raw! Love the assorted bag they come in but not a fan of how much of the purples you normally get! but its always great to share with friends too!
Jennifer C.
Spring Hill, FL
What's you favorite flavor?
Jacqueline B.
Have you every had the blueberry flavor? I can't find them too often.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is your favorite flavor and why?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Oooh are these the ones with bubblegum inside??