Blow Pop

Blow Pop Black Ice Lollipops,...
18 Reviews
5 / 5
Literally my favourite lollipop! I have one in my mouth right now! They are just the best!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Worst flavor of them all. Cherry and watermelon are decent same with cherry but this flavor just stinks
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I used to have these all the time when I was younger! Between school, Halloween, and random occasions where you’d get candy, I feel like these were always around! I loved the watermelon flavor! The gum inside is not the best and loses flavor quickly but if I wanted gum, I would’ve chewed on a piece of gum lol.
5 / 5
I love the blue one in these, and the cherry and watermelon too. They last for such a long time. They do tend to dye your mouth for hours afterwards, but hey at least you get some gum for about 10 seconds
5 / 5
My favorite kind of bubble gum lollipop EVER! The red version is pretty good too, best part is it doesn’t make my mouth as colored as other blue lollipops
5 / 5
I love blow pops they have gum in the center of the lollipop! They have all kinds of flavors!
5 / 5
Awesome taste. Just as good or even better than the green apple ones. They were pretty affordable. Wouldn't change a thing. They really went outside of the box with this one. Good price point. Would buy again. Have recommended to my friends and family.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This definitely takes me back to my childhood. I still like to bite into it or lick into it to reveal the gum in the center.
5 / 5
Omg I have always loved these even my son love them. I know that if i go to a store on the road i will always find them. And when i do i buy them and eat the on the road.
5 / 5
I love these lollipops and I restock them constantly and have for years. They are cheap and so sweet I love them. They do dye your tongue but it’s worth it haha. I highly recommend this flavor specifically because it’s bomb!!