blotterazzi by beautyblender

by beautyblender

Shop beautyblender blotterazzi by beautyblender at Bluemercury. A chic mirrored compact with two blotting cushion, made of beautyblender material, for beauty touch ups on the go.

Are they meant for blotting oil? I was given a couple of them and didn’t really understand what to use them for
These are meant to blot excess oil off your face right ? I have oily skin and was looking at purchasing these because I love the idea of have a sponge you can wash rather than continuously buying blotting paper, but I was reading the reviews and saw a lot of them where they were using these to apply makeup. I need clarification, help please 🤷‍♀️
Are these flat?
Start your review of blotterazzi by beautyblender!
Product Highlights
...distance. This will not make your face mate, but it does come with its blender clenser, a mirror, and two sponges.in reviews
Ewa B.
blotterazzi by beautyblender uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
blotterazzi by beautyblender I honestly don’t really buy the concept of this product. Yes it does blotted my face - but any other makeup sponge/puff will absorb oils from the skin. So it feels like duping some stuff we already own tbh
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
blotterazzi by beautyblender uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this oil blotting tool from BeautyBlender. It’s an environmentally friendly option for blotting oil on your face throughout the day. I replaced this with blotting papers during the summer. I use it and wash it at the end of the day. It keeps my makeup in place and take my oil and shine away. Love this environmentally friendly tool!
April D.
Heber, CA
blotterazzi by beautyblender uploaded by April D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love having this in my purse. It’s perfect for touch ups and getting rid of oily spots. Does not smudge makeup.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
blotterazzi by beautyblender uploaded by Jessa K.
I received blotterazzi as a sample from sephora after a pretty big cosmetic haul. I originally overlooked this product because I was so excited about everything else I'd just purchased, but I tossed it in my purse with my other "to-go" makeup products just incase. One day it was super humid at my work and I could feel my face needed some serious touching up, so I reached for the blotterazzi & was SO happy with the turnout. This product is amazing & so much better than the usual grease blotters! It removed the oil from my face without taking my makeup off/ smudging or otherwise ruining what I had on my face that day. I love it so much and will definitely be repurchasing!
Spring X.
Tukwila, WA
I was excited for this, as I’m always trying to find ways to reduce my waste and single use products. But they fail to perform as well as regular blotting papers regarding actual blotting & reducing shine.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,783 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is awesome for blotting away excess oils and sweat on your face while wearing makeup. The material is similar to their beauty blender, but it comes flat thus making for easy blotting. Especially love having these during the summer when it gets hot and is more needed, does a good job of keeping makeup looking nice and getting rid of oiliness.
Nicole L.
blotterazzi by beautyblender uploaded by Nicole L.
I keep this with me at work for those times when I don't want to add powder, but I need to calm the shine down a little. It works perfect for that. I don't use it everyday, so I can't comment on how it works on a daily basis, but it's a great item to keep for travel or at your desk.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I do not feel this product is worth the purchase. For blotting you would be better of using a blotting paper. If your makeup has separated of shifted it can help to redistribute and even out the products. Not worth the space in my purse.
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
So helpful for the application of your product. Helps with even coverage. Bought from Sephora and would purchase again
Khessa A.
Bessemer, AL
Keep that oil at bay! Travel friendly and compact to fit in your pocket or small bag. I am a oily gurl. I love my blotterazzi. I work in the medical field and I am all over the place at times. I keep this baby in my scrub pocket. So happy it has a mirror on it. While I am walking or whatever, i pop it out blot and back in my pocket it goes. Love this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer C.
Fresno, CA
il y a 3 ans
Kelli S. il y a un an
Same! Blotterazzi, lip gloss, chapstick, and a mirror compact.
kristina R.
Bloomington, IN
il y a 4 ans
April D. il y a 4 ans
A Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette. I really want one but can't spend that much on one palette.