Blossom Scented Shaving Foam - 10oz - Smartly

by smartly™

Smartly Blossom Shave Foam for Women moisturizes skin and helps provide a close comfortable shave. This rich, creamy foam protects against nicks and cuts, leaving skin smooth and hydrated. Smartly Shave Foam. Simple solutions made just right. Gender: Female.

Anyone else think that this didn't work as well as you wanted it to, smelled so good ?? [product:summertime-scented-shaving-foam-10oz-smartly]
Start your review of Blossom Scented Shaving Foam - 10oz - Smartly!
Boston, MA
Review for: , , , ,
This review is for the yellow can, the summertime scent. It smells really good and the foam is perfect so a little goes a long way. There is nothing different about this shaving cream compared to other shaving creams I’ve tried in the past. The only difference for me is that it costs a lot less than most known brands. I read the reviews before buying it in stores and I noticed multiple people say it gets rusty so I put a clear coat of nail polish at the bottom of the can like someone recommended and I haven’t had any issues with this product, definitely will buy it again!
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,404 reviews
I don’t know how this has so many positive reviews. I bought this at target because it was $1 and I figured that it would be fine. I got home and used it and it’s HORRIBLE. the foam is watery, doesn’t stay on and the smell of this exact foam is repulsive. I’m not joking but it literally smells like the monkey cage at the zoo.. not like a blossom at all. I bought two cans that day and they both are like that.
Cypress, TX
I have this in Summertime which smells like sunflowers. It comes out in a foam but after a few uses needs a good shake to foam up. It was 0.99 though, so I’m not complaining. It works like a standard shaving foam and I would definitely buy again.
Portland
Great product and an amazing product. Comes in many great scents and does exactly the job it needs to. I would recommend it to anyone. Great lather. A little product goes a long way. Last bottle lasted me a few months.
NY, NY
Blossom Scented Shaving Foam - 10oz - Smartly uploaded by Mariam S.
This is by far the best shaving foam I have ever used usually with other brands I would leave with razor bumps but with this is gives you a nice soft feel and good for sensitive skin as it isn’t to harsh on the skin
1,941 reviews
I picked this up and target because it was less than a dollar so I figured why not. It’s a basic shaving cream that gets the job done. It doesn’t dry out my skin and it comes out In a nice foam. The blossom scent wasn’t my favorite but it wasn’t too bad. I’d try other scents next time.
I love this shaving cream because I have never had smoother legs. All scents are amazing but Sunshine is my favorite. The can lasts a long time and the foam has a great consistency.
Spanish Fort, AL
This is my favorite shaving cream. The fact that it’s .99¢ is amazing plus it has more in it than some of the bigger brands. It helps me get a close shave and smells great too!
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: , , , ,
The look of this bottle definitely caught my eye, and the price made it even better! After one use I noticed it covered throughly when rubbed on. The foam went on smooth, didn’t feel greasy or unpleasant at all! My one criticism is the smell, it’s okay. When I read it smelled like blossom, I was hoping for a sweeter fragrance, but instead smells like an artificial/generic soap like you’d use in your washing machine. I will end up finishing the bottle, I don’t mind the smell that much, plus it works very well, next time I just wouldn’t choose this smell.
Blossom Scented Shaving Foam - 10oz - Smartly uploaded by zeeara A.
Review for: , , , ,
This Is cheap and works good. But the only negative thing about this because of which i gave three stars is fragrance. I want a scent free and I didn't find one by this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...