Blossom Concepts Men's Mustang Blue by  Cologne - 1 oz

Blossom Concepts Men's Mustang Blue by Cologne - 1 oz

BY BLOSSOM CONCEPTS

The mustang blue cologne is a reliable body spray for men. with its sexy fragrance, it sharpens your mood and keeps you energetic throughout the day. the masculine aroma keeps odor at bay and thus ensures that you stay fresh and attractive always. the notes of mustang blue include pepper, mint, basil, pine, cardamom, artemisia, sage, clove leaf, geranium and cypress. mustang blue emits a sexy aroma that is hard to match or ignore. see more...

Blossom Concepts Men's Mustang Blue by  Cologne - 1 oz
Blossom Concepts Men's Mustang Blue by Cologne - 1 oz
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I don't like this product. it stinks. I'm glad it is cheap because I don't think anyone should actually wear it. my opinion. don't like it.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love the container this perfume comes in as mustang is a classic, I would definitely purchase for my husband
I would buy it simply for the container it comes in, such a smart choice !
Sabrina D.
This would be good for a date night or a party day … smells classic and light … its a good one for guys . i would buy this for my boyfriend :)
Meghan M.
I bought this for ,y man solely because it as a Ford Mustang. He wasn't keen on the smell. It musky for him.