Blossom

1 star

40%

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’m loving this lip balm so far, I’ve only used this for a few days. The color it gives my lips is so subtle and a perfect hint of pink/natural color. It doesn’t hydrate my lips which is a con for me because I need a lot of moisture. I still use this tho and add some chapstick on top. Also, the packaging is ADORABLE, there is a flower inside the lip balm but also a cute flower loosely below the stick.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Do NOT buy. This will tint your lips a little, but it will leave a disgusting taste in your mouth. The first time I used it I thought maybe I licked my lips or something. So I tried it again but the same thing happened after I had it on for a few mins there was a disgusting taste in my mouth.. (like you took medicine and it dissolved in your mouth)
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I haven’t tried the winky lux color changing lip balm yet but this one I ordered from target and was only $5! I would say this is a dupe for the winky lux one. It goes on so smoothly, actually does have really flowers infused in it, smells amazing, and most importantly changes the color of my lips instantly!