Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBriogeo
Blossom & Bloom ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner

Blossom & Bloom™ ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner

What it is:  A volumizing and thickening conditioner fortified with follicle supporting ginger, ginseng, and biotin to provide immediate visible fullness and long-term hair growth benefits.

Who its for:  Those with fine, thin, and/or limp hair.

What it does:  This dual-action conditioner enhances the look of hair fullness and thickness. It contains a unique ingredient—maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch—to coat each strand to promote a fuller appearance without sticky or stiff after-effects. For long term benefits, the conditioner contains ginger to support natural blood flow to the scalp and support healthy follicle growth, while biotin strengthens and encourages new hair growth.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Vegan.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, apply starting from the ends and working your way up to the scalp.  Do not over condition, especially if you have fine hair.  Let the conditioner sit for 15 seconds and then thoroughly rinse.

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

Does this product work well for volumizing the roots and making hair get less oily? Blossom & Bloom Ginseng Biotin Volumizing Shampoo Briogeo 338 Oz Jumbo Size ?
Has anyone used this product before? My hair lately in the winter has been falling flat and I’m unable to get it more volumized. Can anyone recommend anything to help with this?
Did anyone else find this shampoo and conditioner very drying? My hair was like straw after using these! It was so dry and tangly that even a leave-in conditioner didn’t help.
Start your review of Blossom & Bloom™ ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner!
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this conditioner! Smells great and add volume to my flat hair.. not heavy, not greasy just a great “clean” feeling type of conditioner. Love it!
Whitney T.
Knoxville, TN
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Whitney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I just got this in a set that came with the shampoo and the [product:briogeo-blossom-&-bloom-ginseng-biotin-volumizing-spray]. I could cry. I have been loosing a lot of hair (like I have to grab clumps of hair off the drain twice while I shower) from stress and this has changed the way my hair looks dramatically. I’ve never had anything from this brand but after using this I’m all about it.
Megan P.
Rocklin, CA
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Megan P.
I really like this! Smell is good and foams up ever though it’s sulfate free. I wouldn’t say it really gives me much more volume though. It helps a bit but not a huge noticeable amount.
Kim D.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This conditioner and its matching shampoo is simply Awesomeness! Following the instructions to the letter as not to over condition ( I made that mistake in my very first use) this product makes my hair incredibly soft, shiny, bouncy and full of volume. I am so happy to have found these products and brand. If it were not for a word of mouth recommendation that led me to ask for a free sample one day when I saw it at Sephora I would never have known how great this product would be for my hair.
Katie N.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprise to find out how much I loved this shampoo! I was looking for a natural product that not only smelled great, helped with some body acne but also took care of dirty hair. This one did just the trick! I have thick hair as it is and this product does a great job of getting all the grim after a good wash. Highly recommend it!
Megan P.
Rocklin, CA
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Megan P.
I like this! However it doesn’t spread well through the hair so I do tend to feel I need more than other brands. I don’t notice a huge difference in volume.
Makenzie J.
Tempe, AZ
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Makenzie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Blossom & Bloom™ ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner this conditioner is great for damaged hair! I could definitely feel a difference in my hair after using this conditioner. Makes your hair feel refreshed, thick, and smelling good! Definitely recommend
Mandy S.
Boston, MA
Great for volume, especially when blow drying. However, I don’t think it conditions as much as I had wanted in a product. The smell is very pleasant.
Jess B.
New York
Blossom & Bloom™
ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner uploaded by Jess B.
I was hesitant to buy the Briogeo Blossom and Bloom shampoo because of the price, but I am so glad I did! I wanted a shampoo that could thicken and volumize my straight, fine hair—and boy does it. My hair has more body and I wear it down more often now. It is sulfate, silicone, and paraben free, and the fresh apple-ish smell is amazing! #Blossom & Bloom™ ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner
Jennifer G.
2,807 reviews
This product by briogeo is really good I love it I love it I have to say trying it for the first time I knew instantly it was so good I love it it is kind of pricey but really worth it comparing it to Alternatives I cannot just because the ingredients in here I feel so comfortable and it's very long-lasting I love the smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
il y a 2 ans
I’m in need of a new shampoo + conditioner. I have fine hair and looking for volume. I’m torn between the Blossom & Bloom™ ginseng + biotin volumizing conditioner and conditioner or the Full Shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone tried one or both? Do you have a preference? Thoughts appreciated!! ☺️
Katharine H. il y a 2 ans
I love Briogeo. My hair has volume for the first time in years. I can wash it every other day. I am particular about only shampooing my roots and conditioning the ends. I’ve since added a silicone scalp rubber thing and now I only shampoo every other day. This stuff leaves my hair clean, strong and voluminous.