BY BLOOMSTODAY #3 in Florists

Blooms Today has taken the local flower shop feel and deep understanding of customer needs to a nationwide floral delivery service provider level. With a deep commitment to exceeding customers’ expectation for quality, value and extraordinary service, Blooms Today has served millions of customers nationwide for more than 15 years. From a small local floral business with roots that stem back to the early 1920s, co-founders George Dukas and Don Mayer in 2000 have built a family business that is known as Blooms Today.

Blooms Today offers a wide variety of flowers, plants and gourmet treats. We are your one-stop shop for all your gift needs. Orders are delivered by our local preferred florists through our partnerships with the top three floral networks, FTD, a relationship in place since the 1930’s, 1-800-Flowers, and Teleflora or directly from our handpicked farms in South America.

Kathleen Z.
Eugene, OR
My experience was ok. The flowers didn't quite look as pictured, but when do they ever? As with all floral delivery (in my experience) it was overpriced, but their prices did seem better than others when I compared online.
karissa b.
The service was amazing! They delivered the flowers on time and they were absolutely beautiful! The price was not to expensive either. Defiantly will be ordering more in the future!
Kelsey H.
I recently bought flowers for my sick aunt and although they were beautiful, they weren't at all like the picture online. I picked an arrangement with yellow flowers because my aunt loved the Minions but the flowers that were sent to her were orange. There were two yellow flowers stuck in the arrangement, but not more than the orange ones. I wrote in the card about the flowers reminding her of the Minions but it didn't end up making sense because Minions are yellow, not orange. I know this is a ridiculous, tedious thing to be upset over but when you have a family member that's dying from halfway across the country and you pay extra for the flowers to ship in a day so they can be seen in time, it's a bit disheartening when you don't get what you paid for. Regardless, they did arrive on time, so there's that.
Jayme M.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this company! My schedule is insane, so working with an easy interface to order online and ship immediately is a HUGE game-changer. Total fan! :)
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased the Groupon voucher - mistake! The order (Original order # **) was processed through a cheap local florist with a known horrible reputation (Minnesota Ave. Florist in Washington DC). The flower arrangement received didn't match what I ordered – not even close, wrong flowers and color. They delivered a small cheap flower arrangement, wrong balloon, no card, and never received the Plant a Tree certificate offered on Blooms Today website at checkout. I gave 2 stars, because Blooms Today reprocessed the order through another florist with better results, but we still never received the customized Plant a Tree certificate that was from her son for Mother's Day. Companies like Blooms Today need to make local florist accountable. They should verify with the florist if they can indeed fill the order exactly!
Alisa D.
Ridgecrest, CA
Ordered a bouquet for my mother-in-law as a get well after surgery, flowers were delivered promptly and flowers looked beautiful but they weren't what was displayed in the picture we specifically ordered that bouquet because it had tulips (her favorite flower) and the flowers she received did not have a single tulip in it. They were most likely unavailable but there was no mention of availability changing the bouquet.
Megan H.
Highland, UT
I needed to send some flowers to NYC the very next day but didn't want the typical online flowers and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for them. I was extremely happy with the service and product that was sent. They looked just like the the online picture and they were reasonably priced. They sent me message every step of the way so I knew down to the minute when they were delivered. I would definitely order from here again.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring , MD
This was our first time ordering flowers online. The service was good, they arrived on time. I did not see the flowers since they were sent as a gift to a friend in a different state but she was happy and said they were beautiful. I didn't like that they charged us a lot to have it delivered in the same weekend even though not the same day.
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Used blooms today after getting a promo around mothers fay. The flowers were not acceptable and my mother in law called and sent me photos. So I contacted customer service and they arranged for another delivery the next day which was really appreciated it. They also gave me another promo code to use again which was also a nice touch.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Ordered flowers for my mom on Valentine's Day! Instead of getting one order, she got two! I called about the mix up and they explained that the flower arrangement had been mixed up so they sent the correct one. Oh well! Mamma got two bouquets :) they were both beautiful! Surprised they resolved their own mistake on their own.