Bloomingdale's uploaded by Becca S.Bloomingdale's uploaded by Nancy K.

BY BLOOMINGDALE'S #7 in Department Stores

• Are things expensive here?3 Answers
  • In L.A. I don't think we have a Bloomingdale, I might be ...3 Answers
  • Do Influenster ship samples to india as well??3 Answers
Bloomingdale's
  • "Bloomingdale's has a pretty good selection of dresses, but I've found that price-wise for similar clothing, I've had better luck in other department stores." in 7 reviews
  • "also has great selections for cosmetics, soooooo many cosmetic counters and great brands!" in 5 reviews
Servete D.
Astoria, NY
Whats honestly not to love about Bloomingdales? Amazing staff and such a great variety of literally everything imaginable! The layout and organization of the store including visuals are magnificent! They always stock up on the trends and the classics and nearly everything in store is of the finest quality!
The shoe department is superb and I always feel like I’ve reached heaven!

And Ive sincerely come to a point in my life where I have come to truly appreciate the Home department! Love everything about it and it would never be a trip to Bloomingdales without checking out all of their candles!

Sales sales & sales! Get their loyalist card and you certainly wont be disappointed! Gives you so many amazing perks!
Houda A.
New York
I love going there my mother is the one that got me use to shopping there
I love buying things from there especialy make up and perfume
I get help from the sales people like i am the only one there with makeup they know what goes with your skin and your style and if you ask them to give u sample they give u what they with a smile
I would really recommend for you to go and see it for yourself
J’aime g.
Orlando
Great sales and wide variety of everything you’re looking for. The customer service is lacking. At least at the Olrando store. I got to the store at least two times a month and can never get a cashier to help and if you do they are never friendly.
Jereeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great department store for those interested in shopping for contemporary brands but some locations do carry high end designers. They regularly have sales or promotions and if you have a card with them, you can enjoy extra perks. The staff is usually ok but sometimes it’s hard to find someone on the sales floor in some departments.
Ashley J.
Farmingdale
Their sales are always great! I recently found a Rebecca Minkoff bag for 25% off that other major department stores don’t carry. They also sent out texts and emails to alert you of upcoming sales and discounts. Although people might find this annoying, I find it very helpful because...I am a serial shopper. Hehe
Jessica B.
South Bend, IN
Bloomingdales is always a top-notch shopping experience. I was just at their midtown Manhattan store and the staff was incredibly helpful and efficient. I love the array of products from very high-end to mid-range, giving me the chance to shop for everything I need in one place. I could live at Bloomies!
Alisa M.
Bloomingdales is one of my preferred shopping stores especially because of the loyalist program. This program is amazing when there is triple points opportunities etc. a way to spend and earn at the same time. The customer service here is always great and I will definitely continue to shop with them.
Robyn S.
San Francisco, CA
I love Bloomingdales, particularly because they carry all of the lines I currently love: Alice & Olivia, Zadig et Voltaire, Sandro, Maje, etc. The loyalist points system is pretty nice and if you catch the seasonal sales it's amazing the discounts you can achieve on all of these lines and more.
Jennifer J.
Bloomies does not disappoint! They have beautiful merchandise and make it easy and relaxing to shop in their store. My daughter found her prom dress there. They had a huge selection of dresses that were elegant and fashion forward and made for a special and enjoyable shopping trip. We will definitely be back!
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
I bought a pair of jeans from the store. The people are very patient and helpful. They asked if the size is right. And its easy to make exchange or return too. The store is very organized, and I don't need to n't wait in line to go to the fitting room. I got a great deal to. I love it.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are they only in NYC?? Do they have an online to buy from??
Kait A.
Boise, ID
How are the cosmetics there?
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Do they ever has good sales? Better than $60 for a basic tee?
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
I've never seen this store. I'm assuming it's not in Canada? Or not in Manitoba at least.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
In L.A. I don't think we have a Bloomingdale, I might be wrong, but what store can one compare it too?