Bloomingdale's uploaded by Nancy K.Bloomingdale's uploaded by Becca S.

BY BLOOMINGDALE'S #6 in Department Stores

• Are things expensive here?3 Answers
  • In L.A. I don't think we have a Bloomingdale, I might be wrong, b...3 Answers
  • Do Influenster ship samples to india as well??3 Answers
Bloomingdale's
  • "They've got a great selection of brands in both clothing and beauty, and they have the most fabulouse high end dresses" in 7 reviews
  • "Bloomingdale's has a pretty good selection of dresses, but I've found that price-wise for similar clothing, I've had better luck in other department stores." in 7 reviews
  • "also has great selections for cosmetics, soooooo many cosmetic counters and great brands!" in 5 reviews
Kaleb F.
Boston
I love Bloomingdale’s for their selection and their customer service, but their prices are consistently higher than comparable items at other department stores.

I don’t shop here as often as I used to, but some of that is because of reduced spending habits in general in the current economic climate.

I love working with the employees to find a new look or find the perfect outfit for an event, and love how ready and willing the employees are to work with me to find exactly what I’m looking for.

I like their website for its navigation and setup, but when I am shopping online I usually shop for the best price and that’s normally not at Bloomingdale’s, although their sales can offer really good products at decent costs.

I like and recommend this department store as one of my favorites in terms of shopping experience.
Becca S.
I find it super convenient to shop here either online or In-store, find brands that I cannot find in other stores or that I would have to wait longer in order to get the item. I received a present from my boyfriend he ordered online and when I received it, it was wrapped super nice and it had several envelopes and they took care of every single detail. I love the feeling of knowing they value customers and it shows.
Priscilla G.
I love shopping here. They are very organized and clean. Customer service is amazing. I love the clothing style and how they cater to many different styles. The prices are definitely on the pricy side however, the quality of the clothing is definitely worth it and I try to recommend this store to everyone I can!!
Soraya A.
The place to go when you want to pamper yourself and splurge a little. We don't have a Bloomingdales in our city so when I take a trip to San Francisco I always stop in for a little treat for myself. Highly recommend when you just want a little something to pep up your spirits and feel lux.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this store like I love this store like I love Nordstrom. They carry the same types of brands. The difference I feel is the sales at Bloomingdales are amazing all year round and I love their loyalist program which gives you gift cards for certain amount of purchases.
Enve E.
Coral Springs
This store literally has everything. It’s a good place to shop. Some things are cheap some are expensive. The shopping experience is okay you really have to look for your self.  I don’t really shop here as much. I would shop again though.  It’s a really nice store
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Bloomingdales always carries quality items. We don’t have one nearby, but I do shop online there. They carry all the brands I love and everything is always in stock. When I do shop in store, associates are very helpful. Prices are a bit high, but so is the quality.
Molly H.
Livingston, NJ
Bloomingdale’s is an AMAZING store. They have everything you need! if ever I’m in a panic and don’t have an outfit for an event, Bloomingdale’s is the first store I️ hit because I️ know I️ will find an outfit and more! Highly recommend this store
madian m.
Flushing
Bloomingdales is the best place to shop at. Been shopping there since I was 17 and I still buy things from there. They have the best items. Things that you look for at other places. I recommend Bloomingdales to girls like me that love to shop.
Laurie D.
Bloomingdales sometimes is a little pricy but I love to buy certain items like coats and bags! I love how they deliver the items (very elegant and clean) I also have their credit card and it gives you more discount and points if you use it!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are they only in NYC?? Do they have an online to buy from??
Kait A.
Boise, ID
How are the cosmetics there?
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Do they ever has good sales? Better than $60 for a basic tee?
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
I've never seen this store. I'm assuming it's not in Canada? Or not in Manitoba at least.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
In L.A. I don't think we have a Bloomingdale, I might be wrong, but what store can one compare it too?