Bloomingdale's

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Is this place affordable? And what type of clothing do they sell?
Start your review of Bloomingdale's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...found that price-wise for similar clothing, I've had better luck in other department stores.in reviews
also has great selections for cosmetics, soooooo many cosmetic counters and great brands!in reviews
Julia W.
It's alright for plus size but of course just in the states. Nothing in germany or even somewhere in Europe. And to order from the states is expensive plus not easy to send back.
Jessica  R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Jessica  R.
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Jessica  R.
THANKS Bloomingdales for sending these awesome cute sample boxes. Love the skincare box can't wait to try my samples💕
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Kelley R.
I really Love Bloomingdale's ! If you'd like fragrance samples and home fragrance samples 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️📬 shipped to your home. I highly recommend you follow them on social media. Their little freebies box is always a pleasant surprise. Thank you Bloomingdales!
Kim H.
Whitesburg, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Kim H.
This is one of my favorite stores . I shop online always because there isn't one close where I live . I love all the different things they have to choose from . Love all the choices of makeup they have . Also they have some amazing deals online. I would recommend this store . It's great
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Trinh H.
I love shopping at Bloomingdale's. It has a wide variety of items from affordable to luxury. Including: clothes, shoes, bags, perfumes, jewelry,… from different brands. And the plus point is that I got this sample box and many more samples by following its page on FB and IG.
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Kate R.
I love Bloomingdale’s wide selection of clothing! I was in a hunt for a fur coat with distinctive feel on it. I want it smooth and like teddy bear. When I passed by their store in Glendale, I saw this Aqua Coat and fell in love with it! This is one of my faves!
Nina D.
Westminster, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Nina D.
Thank you Bloomingdale's for the Little Beauty Box, I love it so much. The box contains 5-6 new products from famous brands, which I always want to try before buying. So happy.
Angelica  B.
Middletown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Angelica  B.
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Angelica  B.
I love that Bloomingdale’s sends a “little freebies box” with free samples of makeup, skincare, hair care and perfume. My favorite item in the box is the Tom Ford’s Rose Prick perfume sample. It smells so good. 🌹 💄🛍🎁
Camille J.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Camille J.
So excited to be receiving an assorted #Dior box full of samples complimentary from #Bloomingdales Bloomingdales has one of the best free samples offers via Facebook as I have received several from them for awhile now Cannot wait to receive this sampler box full of Dior I love Dior💓‼️
Lori O.
Fordyce
Bloomingdale's uploaded by Lori O.
Bloomingdales always has the best products to sample in their "little freebies box" l!! I love getting these!! They always help me sample things that I want to try before I purchase. #Bloomingdales
Ask a question to the Influenster community...