Blooming Peony & Cherry Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Yessi T.Blooming Peony & Cherry Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Dennis B.

BY GLADE

Bring the alluring spring scent of blooming peony and cherry blossoms to any room in your home with Glade® Plugins® Scented Oil.

• Has anyone tried this scent? Does it actually smell like peony? W...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Em K.
Wyoming, MI
I love the scented oil plug ins! They work well to keep my home smelling fresh. The only problem is they are a little expensive and I wish they came in bulk packs as well, but sadly the biggest packs I’ve been able to find are packs of 3.
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
Wonderful produces such a wonderful product. I love this scent. I usually ha e it plugged in in my child’s room which which makes for a wonderful smell every morning and evening before bed. Will definitely be going back to get more.
tara k.
We use these plug ins all around the house and they definitely do make a difference. The scent is strong and it’s super easy to do and replace. Highly recommend for all houses especially with kids or pets
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
I love the scent of th blooming peony and cherry Glade plugins. I love to always have something making my home smell good and since I have a toddler running around having burning candles or hot wax melts are just not an option for me so I am so happy I can just plug these into my wall outlet and not have to worry about the baby, but I am still able to keep my home smelling fresh!
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
The glade plug ins last a while In my home. Since my apartment is small I turn the setting on the low and even still It does an effective job of making my place smell fresh. I would recommend to those that love fresh and clean smells to buy glade plug ins for the high traffic areas in their homes.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I use these throughout my home and plug them in to basically an outlet in every room I also have an attachment that glows so it’s really easy to remember that you have them on because it’s really easy to forget that you have them on all the time the last pretty good amount of time too
Karen P.
Katy, TX
I LOVE GLADE plug ins. They are a reasonable price and make your home smell good. They last about a month per plug. These are my favorite peony blossom mixed with Hawaiian breeze. I would recommend to anyone! Your guests will say your home smells lovely!
lisa U.
i love glade and i love this scent. i do notice glade does not last as long as airwhick however the scent last longer just runs out sooner. they have better scents in my opinion and this new smell is delightful. will def re buy. would recommend this!
Janet W.
Blaine , MN
I am a huge fan of the glade plug ins! We have one plugged into our breezeway because our shoes are stored out there! They keep it smelling fresh and the scents they have available are comparable to what you’d find in a wallflower for a lower cost!
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
Glade plugins have been my go to air freshener since day one. Very long lasting and many different scents to choose from. Very satisfied with this product and it's very affordable and I will continue to use and would recommend to family and friends
Taylor S.
Has anyone tried this scent? Does it actually smell like peony? Where can I buy it?