BY GLADE

Bring the alluring spring scent of blooming peony and cherry blossoms to any room in your home with Glade® Plugins® Scented Oil.

• Has anyone tried this scent? Does it actually smell like ...3 Answers
Em K.
Wyoming, MI
I love the scented oil plug ins! They work well to keep my home smelling fresh. The only problem is they are a little expensive and I wish they came in bulk packs as well, but sadly the biggest packs I’ve been able to find are packs of 3.
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
Wonderful produces such a wonderful product. I love this scent. I usually ha e it plugged in in my child’s room which which makes for a wonderful smell every morning and evening before bed. Will definitely be going back to get more.
tara k.
We use these plug ins all around the house and they definitely do make a difference. The scent is strong and it’s super easy to do and replace. Highly recommend for all houses especially with kids or pets
lisa U.
i love glade and i love this scent. i do notice glade does not last as long as airwhick however the scent last longer just runs out sooner. they have better scents in my opinion and this new smell is delightful. will def re buy. would recommend this!
India l.
Amazing, it works really well through out my whole house. It smells fresh and clean and not to overpowering but you can definitely smell the scent. It is affordable I got mine from Walmart l. It is worth it very scent. Highly recommended
Barcenas E.
Evansville IN
I fell in love with this fragrance that I bought the rest of the shelved stock in the Wax melts, spray and oil plugins. The store only carried a limited supply. This needs to be made into more supplies to stores.
Priscilla H.
By far my favorite scent by Glade. These plug in oils are the best! When I find this scent I buy it out at the store because they’re not as easy to find. Leaves my home smelling great!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I have these in my room and they smell amazing !!! It makes my room complete the smell its so settle but so sweet i love it and I do recommend all if their plug ins!
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have these everywhere around the house! I have animals so If I don't have time to spray. I know that the air effects are in full swing! My house smelled so fresh!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Taylor S.
Has anyone tried this scent? Does it actually smell like peony? Where can I buy it?

Kohl's