BY BLOOMING BATH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Blooming Bath Lotus creates a cheerful and practical bath time experience. Simply plug the sink drain, insert the Blooming Bath, and pool water to desired level and temperature. Lower baby into flower and admire the smiles. The Blooming Bath cradles your baby like no other baby bath can. Handmade with plush materials, and never treated with any harmful chemicals - only the best for your baby. Color: Blue. Gender: Male. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
I saw this product on an ad once and thought it looked super cool. We do not have a bathtub in our house and I was due to have my son in April. I received the full blue flower version as a gift from my shower. It's super thick and soft, making for a comfortable experience for my son. The petals form well to my sink so I feel safe propping him upright. The middle holds water well and will build a pool if I let it. It's machine washable which is a plus. The only downfall is wringing the thing out. It really holds water and considering its bulkiness, it makes you work. (It tends to drip on my way to the washer/dryer)