BY BLOOMING BATH

Joi Y.
Rome, GA
I loved this & used it for both of my children. I have a regular sink so it fit just great. The petals went up the side & gave great support. It's soft like a pillow but made like a towel. The only part I don't like is how long it took to wring it out. But I would just wring it out, put it in the dryer & be done. I washed it when I washed my other towels. Both of my babies loved it, plus we used it as a prop in pictures
Marley R.
Very soft and squishy. If you have a normal sized sink it works great. Otherwise it is a little hard to use as mentioned before. It does hold a bunch of water once bath is done and you have to wring it out of each petal which is a little time consuming. Just pop it in the dryer for about 20-30 mins afterwards and it's ready to be used again.
Shannon H.
Newton, NC
Very cute product..BUT of no use to me. My sink is too big for it to be helpful. And the other side is too small for it to fit. It might pad the sink a little, but you still have to hold baby in your hands. Do yourself a favor and get a tub with a sling that supports baby so you have a free hand for washing.